faith in the ravens this week? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

faith in the ravens this week?

Moderator: Football Moderators

faith in the ravens this week?

Postby winningallthesports » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:21 pm

TE and WR quandries: Antonio Gates is unsure for sunday, so Im tempted to start Dennis Pitta in his place (Gates was probable last week and ended up not playing). Torrey Smith has also been my #3 receiver for the season but has yet to break 60 yards in a game. I know hes the deep play guy for baltimore and Id like to think hes due for a big game but Im wondering if I should try someone else out. my other options are Mike Williams, Sidney Rice, Mohammed Massaquoi, and Stephen Hill. if Gates plays do I have to start him? should I give Torrey another chance? new england has been basically untested against the run so far so I figure theres a hefty dose of Ray Rice incoming which might hinder baltimores passing output, but with Pitta dominating the targets there it doesnt look like I can really go wrong putting him ahead of Gates this week; Smith seems to be much more of a gamble though. if you were wondering, my other starters are Demaryius Thomas and Reggie Wayne, and its a non-ppr league with no bonuses for yardage.
winningallthesports
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: faith in the ravens this week?

Postby winningallthesports » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:17 pm

tl:dr
Gates or Pitta at TE?
Torrey Smith, Mike Williams, Rice, Massaquoi, or Stephen Hill at WR? pick one
winningallthesports
Water Boy
Water Boy