14-Team PPR, Roster Size: 16 (QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, FLEX, D, K, 7BN, 2IR)
Week 3 Lineup
RB: Rice, Sproles
WR: Julio, DeSean
RB: Jaquizz, Wilson
WR: Garcon*, Hill, Randle
Okay so there are a couple glaring problems with my team, which once again looked like the best coming out of the draft (but that usually never matters for me).
1. I was unsuccessful in all 4 of my waiver claims for the week (even though I was 7th). I was ready to cut ties with Randle and Wilson because I figured Brown was gonna take over and Barden was gonna beat out Reuben. I missed on Daryl Richardson, Andre Brown, Donnie Avery, and Dennis Pitta.
2. Garcon is hurt which brings me to my next point...my other 2 WR's both are on Bye Week 7, I know it's a month from now but I want to be a step ahead.
3. Yes I know I have 2 defenses and I should probably drop the Chargers but I still want to play matchups, especially when HOU plays GB or another high power offense + SD plays CLE on HOU's bye.
4. Anquan Boldin and Mario Manningham are out on waivers but in order to get him I would have to drop anyone else besides the 2 I want to drop (Wilson, Randle) because they are locked...I know it seems like I should drop Chargers D for Boldin but Boldin hasn't been to great anyway and I don't know if I should waste a #3 waiver on him.
5. I think my depth is so-so, I missed out on making my team really awesome in depth and I'm just worried about my RB and WR...by the way we can only carry 6 each and 3 each of the rest of the positions.
One team has McCoy, Gore, and Richardson as their backs and is pretty good at WR (Jennings, Lloyd). Should I make a trade to grab T-Rich, maybe Morris and someone else for him?
So is my team in trouble or am I panicking? I am currently (1-1) but have a tough game this week. Any other suggestions of players on my team I can try to package in order to improve my team.
Thanks and as always I will respond to your posts ASAP.