Hankerson?? Pick up or Pass - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Hankerson?? Pick up or Pass

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hankerson?? Pick up or Pass

Postby JeRmZ » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Zac Boyer of the Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star considers Leonard Hankerson "very likely" to replace Pierre Garcon (foot, doubtful) as the Redskins' starting Z receiver Sunday against the Bengals.

We'd recommend to pick up Hankerson pretty promptly. Garcon isn't going to play, and it appears "Hank Time" has surpassed Aldrick Robinson on the depth chart. In the Shanahans' offense, the X receiver is Robert Griffin III's first read on the majority of passing plays. The Bengals have been dreadful in the secondary through two games. Hankerson caught a 68-yard touchdown pass last Sunday against the Rams and is a sleeper for an out-of-nowhere big Week 3

So is he worth a pick up or a pass? PPR league, 1/2 ppr - big play scoring 1 pt. for catches over 40 yards. I can start 4 WR in this league.

I'd have to drop a WR to pick him up

Vjax
Marshall
Lafell
Britt
Randy Moss
Alshon Jeffrey
Andrew Hawkins - I picked him up in the last round and everyone was like WTF?? and he's scored big

I'm thinking of dropping Moss, honestly I just don't see him being a factor at any point this season.
JeRmZ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Hankerson?? Pick up or Pass

Postby Mean One » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:49 pm

He is worth a pickup if he is slated to start. But don't drop Moss. I would lean towards dropping Jeffery instead.
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions