Who's the most tradeable out of these RB's? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Who's the most tradeable out of these RB's? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who's the most tradeable out of these RB's? WHIR

Postby gsnts725 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:38 am

I'm really stacked at RB and I probably need to upgrade my starting WR's (Harvin, Decker and Jennings) and QB (Big Ben), so I was wondering who do you think is the most trade able out of these RB's? And who you think I can get for one or two of these guys? The league is standard scoring. The following RB's are:

Ray Rice
DeMarco Murray
CJ Spiller
Ryan Mathews
Ben Tate
gsnts725
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 24)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who's the most tradeable out of these RB's? WHIR

Postby BigFin13 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:04 am

If you need depth elsewhere, I'd trade either Murray (potential injury risk given his history), Mathews (because one more tough lick on his clavicle and he's back on the bench), or Tate (if you can get something of value for him). As for who you could possibly target that depends on a lot of factors in your league...

PPR?

Scoring?

The personalities of the folks you are playing with as in who is more likely to do a deal with you and what can they spare, etc.?

Good luck to ya! ;-D

Help with mine?

viewtopic.php?t=521858
BigFin13
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby gsnts725 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am

Non PPR. Standard scoring. I think I'm the only team or one of the few that has more than 2 starting caliber RB's, so the other teams are deep in WR. Also, I thought about maybe trading one of these RB's for a top tier TE like Gronk and something else, but what do y'all think? But yeah those 3 I were thinking about trading, but I think I can really sell high for CJ Spiller, but on the other hand maybe I should keep him because he has looked like such a stud in the first two weeks.
gsnts725
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 24)

Postby BigFin13 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:14 am

Spiller is definitely a nice trading chip right now, but you just might wreck yourself in the process if he continues to blow up. I'd hold off trading him for another week or two, but by then you might have lost the value. It's tough, but I'd keep him just for the upside, he's got more of that than anything else you'd probably get in a trade for him.
BigFin13
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions