Flacco, Vick or waiver wire? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Flacco, Vick or waiver wire? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Flacco, Vick or waiver wire? WHIR

Postby crazymike0907 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:37 am

I have Joe Flacco at home against the Patriots sunday night or Vick @ Arizona at 4:05.

Last week, Vick looked much better then Flacco, however Arizona shut down Tom Brady last week, so they could do the same to a lesser QB in Vick. With Flacco being at home there is a better chance of him running the no huddle offense, which he excelled at in week 1. Vick has Maclin out and Flacco could have Torrey Smith out.

Also available on the waiver wire is Sam Bradford @ Chicago, Carson Palmer Vs. Pittsburgh, Matt Cassel @ New Orleans, Ben Roethlisberger @ Oakland, Ryan Fitzpatrick @ Cleveland, Andy Dalton @ Washington and Mark Sanchez @ Miami

Whatcha think guys? I'm against the only 2-0 team this week in the league, so I would kind of like to beat him haha. Thanks for the help, and WHIR
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Flacco, Vick or waiver wire? WHIR

Postby nightfox422 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

I am of the opinion that you should just start Vick every week until he gives you a reason not to. I have him in on league and while it might suck to pass up a ww qb with a good macthup, especially if they do good, I would be pissed off if I benched vick on one of those days where he goes off for 2 rushing TDs along with 2 passing TDs. And its going to happen at some point.

And I think last week was more a product of the pats playing like garbage and their coaches being totally lost without hernandez on the field, and not so much because Arizona has a great defense.

viewtopic.php?t=522083
nightfox422
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic

Postby vt92psyc » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 am

Start Vick. NightFox is right about Brady being shut down, that was more their own doing than Arizona's. Plus Vick is a very different qb than Brady, so the Cards are solving a very different puzzle this week...
Go Hokies!
vt92psyc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby crazymike0907 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 am

Good point guys. I started flacco over Vick last week and lost. I'll go with Vick, thanks!!
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)

Return to Who to Start/Bench