Trying to trade some WR depth?????? WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trying to trade some WR depth?????? WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Trying to trade some WR depth?????? WHIR 100%

Postby bigdogg712 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:02 pm

DoTheRaji90 wrote:If you want trifecta you'll have to add another RB for him, you can throw in Ryan Williams or Ingram

Would I be out of my mind (either favoring me or him wayyy to much) if I offered any of these:
Jennings + Britt + Ingram for Mccoy
Colston + Lloyd + Ingram for Mccoy
D. Thomas + Ingram for Mccoy
J. Jones + Ingram for Mccoy

I like the first 2 the most, but what do you think? Think I should send it? Think he would accept them?
bigdogg712 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 45)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby goose in my step » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm

charles, thomas, colston for mccoy and marshall???? maybe??? u need an eyepopping offer wen it includes mccoy.... i think u should sell high on charles. yes he exploded but remember he was bothered by his knee last week and had to leave the game. who knows how often that might happen. u should be getting jennings back from injury today and are getting marshall in return so losing those two wr doesnt hurt u that bad..... u should be a favorite to win if u can get foster and mccoy on the same team

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=522268
goose in my step
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 185)

Postby DoTheRaji90 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 pm

I like the Ingram + D-Thomas + Britt for McCoy. Just don't know about Ingram because P-Thomas is playing pretty good right now.

Like Goose said, you'll need to throw in something extra to make him bite. good luck
DoTheRaji90
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby bigdogg712 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:06 pm

goose in my step wrote:charles, thomas, colston for mccoy and marshall???? maybe??? u need an eyepopping offer wen it includes mccoy.... i think u should sell high on charles. yes he exploded but remember he was bothered by his knee last week and had to leave the game. who knows how often that might happen. u should be getting jennings back from injury today and are getting marshall in return so losing those two wr doesnt hurt u that bad..... u should be a favorite to win if u can get foster and mccoy on the same team

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=522268

I don't really want to get rid of charles. I want to try to get my roster to look like this: Foster, McCoy, Jones, (Jennings/Thomas/Lloyd/Colston), and charles. That would be amazing!
bigdogg712 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bigdogg712 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

DoTheRaji90 wrote:I like the Ingram + D-Thomas + Britt for McCoy. Just don't know about Ingram because P-Thomas is playing pretty good right now.

Like Goose said, you'll need to throw in something extra to make him bite. good luck

He won't do it for 3 people. He wouldn't need two WRs since he only would start 1. White, Marshall, and who ever I give him would go to the flex.
bigdogg712 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby DoTheRaji90 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm

D-Thomas, R-Williams, Britt..? You going to have to give him a decent starting RB, RW is on the upside since Beanie is hurt. If you want McCoy that bad your going to have to make an offer that he can't refuse, but in the end you'll be stacked at RB!
DoTheRaji90
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby bigdogg712 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm

DoTheRaji90 wrote:D-Thomas, R-Williams, Britt..? You going to have to give him a decent starting RB, RW is on the upside since Beanie is hurt. If you want McCoy that bad your going to have to make an offer that he can't refuse, but in the end you'll be stacked at RB!

Lemme ask him. If you could have Williams or Ingram for the rest of the year, which would it be? and which one of Jennings vs. Thomas? and Lloyd vs Colston?
bigdogg712 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby tarheeldave » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm

thomas and jennings for mccoy and s jax?

viewtopic.php?t=522284
tarheeldave
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions