Injuries everywhere! TRADE help. WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Injuries everywhere! TRADE help. WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Injuries everywhere! TRADE help. WHIR

Postby mgerrick » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 pm

.5 PPR 12 team league.
My team is so far undefeated (due to easy opponents thus far) but i am considering packaging jimmy graham and romo for a top quarterback.
Team is my signature.

Willing to trade graham and package other players for an elite player whether at QB, RB, or WR.

Any suggestions are appreciated and of course i'll respond to your posts. Leave a link!
Thanks
QB -tony romo, christian ponder RB - forte, mikel leshoure, fred jackson, william powell, kendall hunter
WR - austin, Colston, greg jennings, kenny britt, meachem TE - graham, kyle rudolph
Starting QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2FLEX, DEF, K
mgerrick
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Injuries everywhere! TRADE help. WHIR

Postby DoTheRaji90 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I would go for Matt Ryan with a package deal with a RB/WR. You can probably get Cam on the cheap right now. Can you get Dalton off the WW, seems like he's lighting it up and could continue? Watching Ponder yesterday was amazing since he did great against the best defense in the league, as long as AP gets healthier and healthier- could blowup with Simpson, Kyle, and Harvin for his weapons.
DoTheRaji90
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby DoTheRaji90 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I would go for Matt Ryan with a package deal with a RB/WR. You can probably get Cam on the cheap right now. Can you get Dalton off the WW, seems like he's lighting it up and could continue? Watching Ponder yesterday was amazing since he did great against the best defense in the league, as long as AP gets healthier and healthier- could blowup with Simpson, Kyle, and Harvin for his weapons.

Can you help me out:
viewtopic.php?t=522258

sorry for the double post tried to tie in my ?
DoTheRaji90
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby mgerrick » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 pm

How high would you rate dalton? His owner is stacked at RB so should i offer romo / young for dalton? Otherwise, ponder and fitzpatrick are on the WW
QB -tony romo, christian ponder RB - forte, mikel leshoure, fred jackson, william powell, kendall hunter
WR - austin, Colston, greg jennings, kenny britt, meachem TE - graham, kyle rudolph
mgerrick
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Randaman » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 pm

If i were you, I would go after a RB by trading Graham. Graham is very good and consistent but I think you could get a very good RB for him. And there are some good TE's around(Pitta,Daniels,Celek) Just stick with romo, I think your real weakness is at the RB position.

Help me out

viewtopic.php?t=522290
Hook'em
Randaman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby dblj9911 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 pm

I think if you are trading Romo away it all depends on what player your targeting and what there team needs are. You need a team that has a need at te or rb to make a deal work. I'd look at the other rosters and let us know of possible moves. It is easy to say go after Ryan or Brady, etc, but if they have Gronk at te then they aren't a good trade partner.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=522291
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 75)

Postby mgerrick » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 am

Thanks guys. Been cookin up this trade with another team who has:
QB-peyton manning, carson palmer
RB-mcfadden, andre brown, mark ingram, steven jackson, shane vareen
WR-fitzgerald, santonio holmes, mike wallace, cicil shorts, brandon gibson
TE-jason witten, dustin keller

His team is 1-2 so im hoping he's willing to trade.
MY jimmy graham, beanie wells, titus young for HIS mcfadden and palmer.

Would i need to throw in more here? He seems pretty weak at TE so maybe he'd bite. im also planning on snatching up heith miller from the WW so i'll be fine getting rid of graham.

Thanks again
mgerrick
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Dublin1 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 am

mgerrick wrote:.5 PPR 12 team league.
My team is so far undefeated (due to easy opponents thus far) but i am considering packaging jimmy graham and romo for a top quarterback.
Team is my signature.

Willing to trade graham and package other players for an elite player whether at QB, RB, or WR.

Any suggestions are appreciated and of course i'll respond to your posts. Leave a link!
Thanks

Tell us who is available on the WW? Sometimes a viable solution is available for nothing!

I have Matt Ryan and there is no way I would give him up for anything....[PERIOD]. He's the #1 QB right now and 3-0.

You should consider targeting the following QBs: Roethlisberger, RG3, Palmer, Dalton, Ponder, Flacco, Fitzpatrick, Kolb and Smith. If one of these guys is avaiable on the WW, take him.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=522337
Dublin1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions