Big trade on the table.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Big trade on the table..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big trade on the table..

Postby ozzyozwalt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:31 am

So I just got offered this trade and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it. But would like some outside perspective first..

6pts. Passing TD; -1pt. Interception
0.5 PPR
Re-draft

I give:
RG3
Stevan Ridley
Ramse Barden

I get:
Matt Ryan
Michael Turner
Dez Bryant

I love the consistency factory with what I get vs the inconsistency in what I give away. RG3's rushing TD is the same as Matt Passing but his rushing yards count. I also like Ryan's playoff schedule significantly more than RG3. Plus Dez may turn it around and chances are Barden is a flash in the pan. What you guys think?
ozzyozwalt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big trade on the table..

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am

ozzyozwalt wrote:So I just got offered this trade and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it. But would like some outside perspective first..

6pts. Passing TD; -1pt. Interception
0.5 PPR
Re-draft

I give:
RG3
Stevan Ridley
Ramse Barden

I get:
Matt Ryan
Michael Turner
Dez Bryant

I love the consistency factory with what I get vs the inconsistency in what I give away. RG3's rushing TD is the same as Matt Passing but his rushing yards count. I also like Ryan's playoff schedule significantly more than RG3. Plus Dez may turn it around and chances are Barden is a flash in the pan. What you guys think?

I dont particularly like getting Turner for Ridley, but I like Ryan more then RG3 and I like Dez better then Barden. To me Barden only has value if Nicks is out, he MAY take that 3rd WR spot that Hixon currently has, but Hixon won it to begin with and has been cleared to practice. I may counter to see if he would do RG3 and Barden for Dez and Ryan. Though I may take it regardless depending on your RB situation

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=522298
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Postby ozzyozwalt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 am

My RBs are very solid especially for a 12 team league. Pretty much why I'm making the trade is for the QB and WR upgrade. My RBs are DeMarco Murray, Trent Richardson, Steven Jackson.. Turner would be a bench player slotted in for bye weeks and injuries or when up against easy defense.
ozzyozwalt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby ozzyozwalt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:08 am

anyone else? I'm stuuuuck ^^bump
ozzyozwalt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions