12-Team PPR (currently 2-1), any moves I should make? WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12-Team PPR (currently 2-1), any moves I should make? WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

12-Team PPR (currently 2-1), any moves I should make? WHIR!

Postby Ziov » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm in a 12-team $$ PPR league with 3 IDP (1DL, 1LB, 1DB)

This is my roster if my waiver request for Mikel Leshoure goes through tomorrow (and I'm fairly confident it will).

How does my roster look to you guys? This is my first time playing fantasy seriously and my first time playing for money.

Here are my specific questions: First, I recently traded for Matthew Stafford and want to get rid of Matt Schaub. Should I just drop him or is he worth anything at all in a trade?

Second, are there any pick-ups/trades I should be looking to make? If Fred Jackson and Mikel Leshoure get going in the next few weeks I'm hoping their trade value will go up quite a bit, with C.J. Spiller hurt for a week or two and Leshoure looking like the clear #1 RB in Detroit.

My current roster:
QB: Matthew Stafford, Jay Cutler, Matt Schaub
RB: Ray Rice, Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Fred Jackson, Mikel Leshoure
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Percy Harvin, Marques Colston
TE: Brent Celek, Aaron Hernandez
K: Garrett Hartley
DL: Trent Cole
LB: NaVorro Bowman
DB: Roman Harper

I picked up Fred Jackson and Aaron Hernandez off of waivers because they were both dropped after they got hurt. I'm hoping they'll help me out down the stretch.

WHIR!! Please post a link.
Ziov
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 28)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12-Team PPR (currently 2-1), any moves I should make? WH

Postby geekahedron » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Wow, those are some nice grabs, gotta love impatient owners, since you have the room to stash them until they get healthy. In the meantime, Cutler is downright droppable among your QBs, and I'm wary of how Celek looked without Maclin in the mix.

Schaub, on the other hand, is hot stuff right now! Tennessee has been good to QBs so I would expect more in week 4, and if you want to trade him you shouldn't have any trouble then with two solid weeks in a row.

Don't know anything about defensive players though, sorry.
12-team PPR [QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, K, DST]: QB: Brees | WR: Green, Fitz, Austin, Floyd, Britt, Jennings | RB: Alf, Martin, TRich, Ridley, Sproles | TE: Myers | K: Bryant | DST: SF49
geekahedron
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings