Time To Panic @ 1-2 WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Time To Panic @ 1-2 WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Time To Panic @ 1-2 WHIR

Postby NYG1119 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Well I can't believe its happened again but I'm just 1 of those guys that has absolutely no luck in fantasy football...actually any fantasy game.

I was certain from the draft that I came out with the best team, but after having to cut ties with disappointing rookies David Wilson and Reuben Randle, Stephen Hill and Garcon getting hurt and feeling uncertain about Tamme, Sproles, and Romo, I don't know if I have a good enough team anymore.

14-Team PPR (16 Roster [QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, FLEX, D, K], 2 IR, 7 BN)

QB: Romo, A.Smith
RB: Rice, Sproles, Morris, Jaquizz
WR: Julio, DeSean, Garcon*, Hill*
TE: Tamme
D/ST: Texans, Chargers
K: Bryant

Now except for Hill (who turned out excellent *smh*) I have missed every single waiver claim (6 in Week 2+3 combined) that I went for. It's just frustrating, I start off every year in Week 1 by scoring the most out of everyone (177 this year) and then going downhill from there on. It's hard to say why this team is struggling so bad (I scored 91 this week). I have defined my weakness is at TE with Tamme...I missed Pitta, Miller, and Bennett in waivers. But now Romo for some reason is playing at an atrocious level. I'm worried about Sproles as well...I wasn't to begin with but I wanted him bad last year and missed out on him, I just don't know if he can have a consistent season like 2011 again and Sunday was a scary step in that direction. Should I trade him while his value is still high to someone for a back like T-Rich, Lynch, etc... or a young WR like Harvin, etc...
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings