Who would you rather have as your bench RB/Flex - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Who would you rather have as your bench RB/Flex

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who would you rather have as your bench RB/Flex

Postby deltaboy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:51 am

Choose and explain your RB to ride your bench all year just in case. Cannot be used to handcuff your RB1 for unbiased reasons.

Bilal Powell (Greene sucks)
Daryl Richardson (SJAX wearing down?)
Jackie Battle (fragile Mathews)
Jacquizz Rodgers (ATL offense)
LaGarette Blount (RBBC?)

I don't want really anything to do with Jets backs. Why is Steven not practicing? Ryan likes to fumble. Turner is burning out? Doug isn't helping the running game on his own.

I think Blount has the best chance of making the quickest impact, however, his ceiling will be low. If they all went down, I think I would prefer Richardson as my feature back. Your thoughts?

Please add to this list if you would like...
deltaboy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 30)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who would you rather have as your bench RB/Flex

Postby voodooman » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:12 am

I would add Andre Brown to the list, and Ryan Williams, though it looks like Williams will be the starter for the forseeable future now, with Beanie on revokable IR. I would rank them as follows:

Williams, he's a starter now
Andre Brown, looking like he will split carries with Bradshaw now, and Bradshaw is always dinged up
Quizz, Turner looks bad, and Quizz actually played more snaps than Turner in that last game
Powell, Greene sucks and if the Jets ever make the move to Tebow, I just remember how much defensive attention Tebow drew last year, giving McGahee big lanes to run through.
Richardson, I still like Jackson, Coach Fisher loves his feature backs, and will use him heavily.
Blount, I actually don't think Blount will be given any chance this year. Cannot catch the ball, horrible in pass protection. It's Doug Martin's job this year.

viewtopic.php?t=522817
voodooman
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions