pick 2- sproles, b. tate, martin, t. smith - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

pick 2- sproles, b. tate, martin, t. smith

Moderator: Football Moderators

pick 2- sproles, b. tate, martin, t. smith

Postby steeldeeznutz » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:06 am

Hey please help securing my RB2 and Flex spots. Pick 2 between
Darren Sproles v GB
B. Tate v. Ten
D. Martin v WAS
T. Smith v. CLE

Tough choice for me. I already have Foster at RB1 and was thinking of starting Tate to ensure I mop of the ridiculous amount of point the Titans usually let up to RBs. Sproles faces GB this week, but is due for a good game after seeing 0 catches last week, but the shakiness of NO right now still worries me. Martin is facing Washington in what should be a shootout, also i read WAS has only been allowing an average of 80 yards per game to RBs which again worries me. Then there's Torrey Smith, who will either have another blowout game against the terrible Browns or will do nothing after the Ravens gain a sizable lead and just starting running the ball all game. Sorry for rambling. Any insight would help, thanks! WHIR!
steeldeeznutz
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: pick 2- sproles, b. tate, martin, t. smith

Postby nobodeuno » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 am

I think I'd probably go with Tate, Sproles performance last week makes me nervous and Tate is probably the safest bet. Martin will get carries and is up against a damaged Redskins D so I would put him as a close second. T Smith is a good option but I agree with you he's either going to blowup or do nothing...

Help me here: viewtopic.php?t=522830
nobodeuno
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: pick 2- sproles, b. tate, martin, t. smith

Postby SdxFactor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 am

Torrey smith for flex for sure clev cant stop the pass. Running back situation a bit tougher but id go with Sproles.
SdxFactor
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 57)

Return to Who to Start/Bench