Reeves is out. Fantasy Implications on Vick & Company? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Reeves is out. Fantasy Implications on Vick & Company?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Reeves is out. Fantasy Implications on Vick & Company?

Postby JrcWy » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:52 pm

I have visited the other posts on Reeves before making this but nobody is talking about these next three weeks. I've waited all season for Vick to get back and this was suppose to be his first start for me. How does Reeves leaving affect Vick and the rest of the falcons? Is anyone expecting even more of a fall-off?
JrcWy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:00 pm

From what I've seen, it didn't seem like Vick was that attached to Dan Reeves. I'm sure he liked him, but I don't this his departure will affect Vick or any of the other Falcons. And if the right coach comes in, Vick's numbers could be even better next year.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deftdelivery » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:42 pm

Agreed, Mike Vick also proved tho, that Reeves needed him on the field to win...other than the '98 superbowl run, Reeves' team has been mediocre at best with Vick off the field. Last year was one of his only successful runs. Obviously, the next coach is going to utilize Vick as much as possible, while taking some of the pressure off his shoulders.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby 9er Fan » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:57 pm

I doubt the coaching change will affect their performance much. I've heard it said that Reeves has kept Vick somewhat reeled in, which would make the change good news, but with 14 carries for 140+ yards last week in his first start, he didn't look like he was being "reeled in" to me. ;-)
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk