Risk it for possible shootout in TB?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Risk it for possible shootout in TB??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Risk it for possible shootout in TB??

Postby Deeman8351 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 am

14 team PPR, regular scoring. I'm 3-0 facing the second place team(2-1) so a win will put me out front. I have all of my positions filled but my WR2 spot and flex spot I may take a gamble on the possible shootout in Tampa. Tampa Bay and Washington have the 31st and 32nd pass defense and Freeman/RG3 could put up some big numbers.

I picked up Mike Williams who I'm planning on starting in my WR2 , and yes he was shut down last week in Dallas but he won't be facing Carr or Claiborne this week. Skins secondary has looked god awful so far.

Hankerson has big play potential and has been solid stepping in for Garcon so if he gets downgraded I'm planning on starting him in my flex.

These two decisions wouldn't be that hard if I didn't have to bench Dez Bryant, M. Bush, and Jacquizz Rodgers to make it possible. All three should have decent games but not nearly enough upside for my taste. Rodgers would probably be the only other option I would take a risk on since the Panthers give up a lot of catches out of the backfield and it looks like the Falcons might start utilizing him more frequently. Bryant is looking like hes going to have another disappointing year and with Chicago D chasing down Romo I can't see him getting too many good looks.

Any opinions will be helpful just leave more than "I'd start Dez over Williams" aka give me the reason why.
Deeman8351
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench