best website - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

best website

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:48 pm

steindawg wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:myfantasyleague.com isn't bad. It is cheap and it is a nice setup.

we also use this...pretty good site...but we don't use the waivers on the site...wish we did them different...

You can do waivers on the site almost however you want. We have them twice a week and after that first-come, first-serve. So it is different in that any time you want to get a guy you have to go through waivers unless it is after Thursday.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby latraffic » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:51 pm

I've used Yahoo and CBS and both are okay. Seems more to boil down to, not the software, but the commish and the managers in the league. I've been lucky to have pretty much a set group playing for years and it makes all the difference. The few public leagues I have been in have been disappointments.
Thank God for Football Season.
latraffic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafecasterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Sportsline

Postby Sportsline_Mark » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:53 pm

Played all the sites listed in this thread and Sportsline is king. Great layout and the best live scoring on the net.
Sportsline_Mark

Friendliness: %

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:50 pm

The Gatekeeper wrote:I really like rtsports.com. The programmers are responsive to all your needs. It keeps track of all your finances for all teams in the league all year (ex. charging for pickups etc...). It has a weekly NFL picks feature which we do at ten bucks a week in our league. It lets you manually adjust the waiver wire setup on a weekly basis. It retains rosters over the offseason for keeper purposes. There are many more useful features I cant come up with instantaneously, but as a commish I have found it is the most convenient website to use. I would recommend checking it out. The service costs $80 a year so at $8 a person in a ten-team league I thought it is more than reasonable.

Agreed. I have a keeper team and a dynasty team at RTSports (http://www.rtsports.com/) and it's been great. They are always making improvements and are generally pretty responsive. I hated CBS and wasn't crazy about ESPN. Yahoo is pretty good for general use.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk