ESPN D/ST Scoring? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

ESPN D/ST Scoring?

Moderator: Football Moderators

ESPN D/ST Scoring?

Postby rpo22 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:52 pm

I just lost my game to a player by one point. My issue is he has the Dallas D and he is currently getting credited with 2 FR even though there was only one turnover. Does ESPN count a fumble on a kickoff return that is recovered by the fumbling team as a FR? If they do they really need to fix their formula because that is some BS...
rpo22
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: ESPN D/ST Scoring?

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 am

rpo22 wrote:I just lost my game to a player by one point. My issue is he has the Dallas D and he is currently getting credited with 2 FR even though there was only one turnover. Does ESPN count a fumble on a kickoff return that is recovered by the fumbling team as a FR? If they do they really need to fix their formula because that is some BS...

The ESPN league im in gives credit for any fumble recovery even if the offense fumbles and gets it back or a kick returner fumbles and his team gets it back. But at the end of the game it corrects itself. You should check again now
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Commissioner's Corner