2 Position Help: Tamme v. Rudolph, Forte v. BJGE (whir) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

2 Position Help: Tamme v. Rudolph, Forte v. BJGE (whir)

Moderator: Football Moderators

2 Position Help: Tamme v. Rudolph, Forte v. BJGE (whir)

Postby David592207 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Both TE's have favorable match-ups this week. Tamme @ NE and Rudolph v. TEN. Rudolph got me 0 last week, but has been more productive than Tamme so far this season. Except for a TD in week 1, Tamme has been a disappointment. I expected more of a "Dallas clark-like" connection to develop between Manning and him, but, sadly, that has yet to happen.

Part two: Forte @ JAC or BJGE v. MIA? If Forte hadn't tweaked his ankle/foot on the first play last game, I'd obviously go with him. He's a much better player with a better match-up. Assuming Forte doesn't experience a set-back, I will plan to go with him (especially since BJGE seems to be allergig to the endzone). It just makes me nervous, because Forte has been fragile. Thanks guys!
David592207
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2 Position Help: Tamme v. Rudolph, Forte v. BJGE (whir)

Postby LockerShocker » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 pm

I'd go Rudolph... they will bounce back.

Forte has a way bigger upside, BJGE has not been anything stellar. Forte has big play ability.
LockerShocker
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Blackhawk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:51 pm

I would go with Rudolph. Like his matchup a little bit better.

I would have to agree with your logic at RB. Forte is there is no news of a flare up at practice this week.

Thanks for help on mine!
Thanks to Guttpuppy for this awesome sig!
Blackhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby fatnub2339 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 pm

take rudolph over tamme here. don't let an off game deter you from an otherwise solid chemistry that he has with a good QB. tamme is inconsistent at best

and forte>bjge. cant' sit your stud if he's playing, bjge haven't shown the goods consistently
fatnub2339
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Sweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby prophecy135 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 pm

David592207 wrote:Both TE's have favorable match-ups this week. Tamme @ NE and Rudolph v. TEN. Rudolph got me 0 last week, but has been more productive than Tamme so far this season. Except for a TD in week 1, Tamme has been a disappointment. I expected more of a "Dallas clark-like" connection to develop between Manning and him, but, sadly, that has yet to happen.

Part two: Forte @ JAC or BJGE v. MIA? If Forte hadn't tweaked his ankle/foot on the first play last game, I'd obviously go with him. He's a much better player with a better match-up. Assuming Forte doesn't experience a set-back, I will plan to go with him (especially since BJGE seems to be allergig to the endzone). It just makes me nervous, because Forte has been fragile. Thanks guys!

Rudolph for sure, Tennessee has given up the most fantasy points /game to TE's in the league. Forte has more upside, and has a better match up. I think its Forte all the way, I'd be worried if he didnt come back last week, but he did come back and he looked decent. The Cowboys actually have a pretty good run defense and the Bears didnt need to run much with how badly they were killing the Cowboys secondary. I think the Bears give Forte a little more work this week against a much worse defense.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=524169
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Postby ZiggyZiggington » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am

Roudolph for sure, Tennessee is terrible at blocking, well...anyone. Plus he is hugely trusted by Ponder.

Is it ppr? Though I think either way I would go with Forte, monitor his status but he still pushed for 52 yards on 13 attempts, 4yds per carry isnt anything to sneeze at, especially for someone with an ankle injury. He would have gotten more if they didn't sideline him after Chicago just started trying to kill time. Plus Jax is always a favorable matchup, where Miami has been decent in stopping the run game, and Dalton certainly has other options to turn to.

Help w/ mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=524192
ZiggyZiggington
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Longhawk » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:08 am

Forte, he's a stud and he's playing, unless he gets hit by a bus, he didn't have to practice, so after looking good last week, should be just that much more rest for him against a good matchup. Rudolph, Ponder likes him, and one off week shouldn't put him on the bench.

viewtopic.php?t=524227
Longhawk
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 27)

Postby PointBlankTMV » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Like Rudolph over Tamme. It's Ponders safety play to go to his TE.
PointBlankTMV
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Who to Start/Bench