Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: START 2 OF THESE 3 WR'S

Postby prophecy135 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 pm

manicart wrote:JEREMY MACLIN VS PITT
ANDRE ROBERTS VS STL.
MALCOLM FLOYD VS N.ORLEANS

START 2 OF THE ABOVE 3

I think you go with Maclin, he needs to get more involved and I think the Eagles know that. Floyd should have a good game, lots of opportunities, the game will likely be a shoot out and the Saints secondary is nothing scary. Roberts has a tougher match up then either and the Rams give up a good amount of yardage on the ground. I think Williams might be in for a much larger workload and the Cards may not be throwing nearly as much.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=524169
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Postby manicart » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 pm

ok now what about this one..

PPR LEAGUE

Andre Roberts
Randall Cobb
Lance Moore
Steve Smith

Must START 1 ;-D

Smith production has decreased and seems to have lost his moves So was leaning towards leaven him on bench
since Cams also been sloppy.
Lance Moore avg like 10 pts a week recently
no Roberts in this spot either?
manicart
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby manicart » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 am

bump

------------------------------------------
PPR
Matt Ryan
AJ GREEN
PERCY HARVIN
LANCE MOORE
RAY RICE
Jackie Battle
J. FINLEY
F:Brandon Lloyd
F:Danny Amendola
BN: Steve Smith/M.Stafford
BN: COBB/DAVIS/J.Stewart/Andre Roberts
manicart
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby ZiggyZiggington » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 am

In the first one, I would definitely start Floyd, any no. 1 WR on any team is a good match against NO this season, and Rivers doesnt really look elsewhere besides him and Gates. Roberts will be free to roam with a lot of attention being diverted to Fitzgerald, but St Louis has been stellar in the secondary overall. I like Maclin's skill, but the Steelers are getting Harrison and Polamalu back this week, and seeing as Maclin has only had two catches in 3 weeks, I would personally go with Roberts.

For your PPR league, I would do Lance Moore and Steve Smith. Moore had 15 targets last week, and though he only came down with half of them that has to bode well for his PPR output. Smith is still Cam's favorite target, he has just been covered so well. He had 6 or 7 targets last week, thats not bad, he just needs to catch more, and you know what you're going to get out of him. Rodgers spreads the ball around too much for Cobb to be of much relevance, even with Jennings out I cant see any reason to start him. And as stated, St Louis' secondary is pretty good and Roberts is pretty average, dont expect a big game here.

help w/ mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=524192
ZiggyZiggington
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 3)

Postby manicart » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:27 pm

ZiggyZiggington wrote:In the first one, I would definitely start Floyd, any no. 1 WR on any team is a good match against NO this season, and Rivers doesnt really look elsewhere besides him and Gates. Roberts will be free to roam with a lot of attention being diverted to Fitzgerald, but St Louis has been stellar in the secondary overall. I like Maclin's skill, but the Steelers are getting Harrison and Polamalu back this week, and seeing as Maclin has only had two catches in 3 weeks, I would personally go with Roberts.

For your PPR league, I would do Lance Moore and Steve Smith. Moore had 15 targets last week, and though he only came down with half of them that has to bode well for his PPR output. Smith is still Cam's favorite target, he has just been covered so well. He had 6 or 7 targets last week, thats not bad, he just needs to catch more, and you know what you're going to get out of him. Rodgers spreads the ball around too much for Cobb to be of much relevance, even with Jennings out I cant see any reason to start him. And as stated, St Louis' secondary is pretty good and Roberts is pretty average, dont expect a big game here.

help w/ mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=524192

I was leaning towards Lance Moore but he has yet to practice. (Hamstring)
so now if he doesnt go and I bench Roberts tonite.. I'll have no choice but to go with Steve Smith.
manicart
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench