Week 5 RB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 5 RB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 5 RB

Postby mrkmagnus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 pm

I have Foster playing (of course) but struggling with my second option. Rashard Mendenhall (PHI), Michael Turner (@WAS), Fred Turner (@SF). I'm obviously not high on Jackson, but I don't know how many touches Mendenhall will get or if Turner will be able to play well against Washington.
mrkmagnus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 62)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 5 RB

Postby prophecy135 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 pm

mrkmagnus wrote:I have Foster playing (of course) but struggling with my second option. Rashard Mendenhall (PHI), Michael Turner (@WAS), Fred Turner (@SF). I'm obviously not high on Jackson, but I don't know how many touches Mendenhall will get or if Turner will be able to play well against Washington.

Foster is a no brainer, for your second, I think I'd go with Turner. I think the Falcons will be up early and Turner will get lots of run throughout the game. FJax you cant start for two reasons, one we dont fully know how the carries will be distributed between him and Spiller. And two, he's going against the niners. I dont like to recommend Mendy unless you have no other solid options, its hard to know how much run he'll get in his first game back. You do have a solid option in Turner, so I'd roll with him.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=524169
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench