pick 2 WR's and a flex WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

pick 2 WR's and a flex WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

pick 2 WR's and a flex WHIR

Postby eric-wa » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 pm

help me with two WR spots and my flex, in a standard scoring league (1 per 10 yds, 6 per td)

Pick 2 WR, and 1 Flex

Mike Wallace(1)
Brandon Lloyd(2)??
Brian Hartline (was it a fluke)
Kenny Britt( I'm feeling like he's a sit until he proves otherwise)
Willis McGahee ( I like McGahee's # of touches but he scares me with consistency)
Rashard Mendenhall

Thanks WHIR.
Last edited by eric-wa on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric-wa
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: tough flex call this week with Hartline, Mendenhall, McG

Postby prophecy135 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:14 pm

eric-wa wrote:so really I guess I'll have you help me with two WR spots and my flex, in a standard scoring league (1 per 10 yds, 6 per td)

Pick 2 WR, and 1 Flex

Mike Wallace(1) yes he's clearly starting
Brandon Lloyd(2)?? I'd start Lloyd too
Brian Hartline (was it a fluke)
No, its not a fluke, he wont put up 250+ yards again, but he'll be solid, lots of yardage
Kenny Britt( I'm feeling like he's a sit until he proves otherwise)
Willis McGahee ( I like McGahee's # of touches but he scares me with consistency)
Rashard Mendenhall

Thanks WHIR.

I agree with you on Britt, I think you sit him until he shows you that he's playing at full capacity. I dont like McGahee, the Pats are a pretty good D, and the Broncos may need to be throwing a lot to keep up with the pats. I'd like to see what Mendy does first before recommending anyone start him, unless you're in dire straights.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=524169
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Re: pick 2 WR's and a flex WHIR

Postby eric-wa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Anyone else? I saw a McGahee vs Hartline post and McGahee was getting some love.
eric-wa
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 8)

Postby concon2965 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:24 pm

i would go wallace, lloyd, and hartline as your 3 starts. i agree with the other poster you can't trust kenny brittle ( i have him on my team) Willis is nice but if the pats have one this going for them besides their 2nd half offense it would be their run defense. The good thing is that manning is not afraid to audible to a run play if need be and is an incredicble team player so willis is worth keeping I just dont think that you should start him this week. If weeden could throw for 300+ yards against cincy and 2 tds i don't see why tannehill can't so hartline should have another decent game. hope this helps
concon2965
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby concon2965 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 pm

i would go wallace, lloyd, and hartline as your 3 starts. i agree with the other poster you can't trust kenny brittle ( i have him on my team) Willis is nice but if the pats have one this going for them besides their 2nd half offense it would be their run defense. The good thing is that manning is not afraid to audible to a run play if need be and is an incredicble team player so willis is worth keeping I just dont think that you should start him this week. If weeden could throw for 300+ yards against cincy and 2 tds i don't see why tannehill can't so hartline should have another decent game. hope this helps
concon2965
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench