Should I wait till tomorrow to accept this trade? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Should I wait till tomorrow to accept this trade?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Should I wait till tomorrow to accept this trade?

Postby Vobs56 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:29 pm

An owner proposed me A.J. Green and Willis McGahee for Roddy White and Ahmad Bradshaw and I am inclined to accept it, in fact, I would do so right now but I am liking Ahmad Bradshaw's match-up this sunday (vs Browns) better than McGahee's match-up (vs Patriots). Both Green and White have equally great match-ups on sunday (Green vs Dolphins and White vs Redskins). My question being: Should I wait to accept this trade tomorrow till sometime after 11am so that I can squeak out another start from Bradshaw, which may fair better than McGahee's? There is a 2-day league voting period so the completion of the trade would be effective for this sunday. If I wait until tomorrow, it will not be effective until after the games have played. What do you guys think? Should I pounce on the trade now so he does not change his mind and cancel it or am I in better shape to wait it out till tomorrow? Any help would be great!
Vobs56
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Should I wait till tomorrow to accept this trade?

Postby bandoogie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:52 am

I think it depends on how confident you are in your matchup this week. If you feel like you can defeat your current opponent with traded players in your lineup, then go ahead and accept now. If not, then you could take that gamble and wait.
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions