Rice, Decker for CJ Spiller, RG3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Rice, Decker for CJ Spiller, RG3

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rice, Decker for CJ Spiller, RG3

Postby bluebarron » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Current Roster:
QB: Joe Flacco
RB: Ray Rice, Trent Richardson
WR: Andre Johnson, Greg Jennings, Eric Decker
TE: Jason Witten
K: Mason Crosby
Def: Houston Texans

BENCH:
QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Willis McGahee
WR: Anquan Boldin, Randall Cobb, Sidney Rice
TE: Heath Miller
K: Ryan Succop
Def: Pittsburgh Steelers

I've been offered C.J. Spiller and RG3 in exchange for Ray Rice and Eric Decker. Thoughts?

Pretty much default NFL scoring rules except passing TDs are worth 6 points.

Thanks
bluebarron
Monday Morning Quarterback


Posts: 2
Joined: 5 Oct 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rice, Decker for CJ Spiller, RG3

Postby big.d57 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:49 pm

I'd probably say no. Rice is worth more by himself than RG3 and Spiller. You could maybe get RG3 and Trent Richardson for Rice.
big.d57
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
Posts: 573
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Rice, Decker for CJ Spiller, RG3

Postby bluebarron » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 pm

big.d57 wrote:I'd probably say no. Rice is worth more by himself than RG3 and Spiller. You could maybe get RG3 and Trent Richardson for Rice.


I already have Trent Richardson. I was leaning towards no myself. Any other opinions?
bluebarron
Monday Morning Quarterback


Posts: 2
Joined: 5 Oct 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rice, Decker for CJ Spiller, RG3

Postby big.d57 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 pm

bluebarron wrote:
big.d57 wrote:I'd probably say no. Rice is worth more by himself than RG3 and Spiller. You could maybe get RG3 and Trent Richardson for Rice.


I already have Trent Richardson. I was leaning towards no myself. Any other opinions?

whoops wasn't paying attention, if you could get Lynch and RG3 it might be worth it.
big.d57
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
Posts: 573
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Rice, Decker for CJ Spiller, RG3

Postby tantrix1969 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:13 pm

big.d57 wrote:
bluebarron wrote:
big.d57 wrote:I'd probably say no. Rice is worth more by himself than RG3 and Spiller. You could maybe get RG3 and Trent Richardson for Rice.


I already have Trent Richardson. I was leaning towards no myself. Any other opinions?

whoops wasn't paying attention, if you could get Lynch and RG3 it might be worth it.

yea you can do better than Spiller as the rb in that trade,Lynch would be nice he's back in beast mode
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 1899
(Past Year: 92)
Joined: 13 Aug 2008
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Dallas


Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:40 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact