J.Lewis Questionable for week 15? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

J.Lewis Questionable for week 15?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby JEB » Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:22 pm

Paladyr, that is exactly why I posted this. I couldn't understand the questionable status either. Wondered if there was something I didn't know about. :-o
JEB
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigDawg » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:28 pm

Knowing Lewis is questionable, should I play Stephen Davis with with Priest Holmes? All 3 backs have fantastic matchups:
Priest - Detroit
Lewis - Oakland
S. Davis - Arizona

I wish I could play all three!
BigDawg

Friendliness: %

Postby JEB » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:57 am

That's a coin tos BigDawg. I'm gonna stick with Lewis. Balt is riding high right now and I think this is a bone. Lewis will play. If I had to pick two from your three I would have to look at FF production. The following would be the starting order based on that:

Priest
Lewis
Davis
JEB
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:03 pm

i actually have jamal as the #1 back this week. priest is at 4 or 5. davis is lower than both of em.

jam is going for 2000. he needs to avg. 126 over the next 3 games vs. oak, cle and pitt.

raiders are #31 vs. the run in the nfl. jam will get his and much more. the more yards he gets vs. the raiders, the less he'll have to get in the final 2 games to hit 2000. i think he goes for 150-200 on sunday. multiple tds would be gravy. i think his o-line will step up and manhandle the raiders front 7, leaving huge holes for jam to power through. then he'll run over the safeties/corners trying to bring him down.

ride jam to the promised land. i know thats what im gonna do!

good luck.

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk