Brown or Benson?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Brown or Benson??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brown or Benson??

Postby Botts89 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Deciding who to put in my flex spot - Antonio Brown on the the 7th passing offense of PIT, vs the 7th pass defense of PHI, or Cedric Benson on the 25th rushing offense of GB against the 25th rushing defense of IND. Crazy how that happened, right?

Both scored about equal in their last games played so I'm not too worried about it, but I just wanted to get your guys' opinion. It's a PPR and their are also points for return yards which Brown sometimes gets.

I think I am leaning towards Benson because PHI defense is more likely to shut down brown than IND shutting down Benson. However, their may be more of an upside to Brown of PHI defense falls apart. What do you think?
Botts89
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Brown or Benson??

Postby G-men11 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 pm

I would roll benson. Sure bet for 15-20 touches. Maybe more with the likelihood of Green Bay goin up big. For a back with so-called "stone hands", he's been getting 2-4 catches a game. Good luck.
G-men11
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby skawttie » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 pm

I don't know...with attention going to Mike Wallace & Heath Miller by Philly, you've got to think Brown is a pretty good sleeper this week.

Benson will get his yards, but as a Packer fan, I think they want to get the passing offense rolling this weekend, so I'd go with Brown over Benson.

Good luck!
viewtopic.php?t=524639
skawttie
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Botts89 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:08 pm

skawttie wrote:I don't know...with attention going to Mike Wallace & Heath Miller by Philly, you've got to think Brown is a pretty good sleeper this week.

Benson will get his yards, but as a Packer fan, I think they want to get the passing offense rolling this weekend, so I'd go with Brown over Benson.

Good luck!
viewtopic.php?t=524639

I agree with the attention going to Mike Wallace and Heath Miller, but don't you think that with Phillys blitzy defense that Heath Miller is going to be stuck inside much of the game to protect big ben?
Botts89
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby buffs1234 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Mr Benson
buffs1234
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby beezer » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:04 pm

I would go with Benson as well... Packers should get ahead early and play with lead which bodes well for Benson's touches. I would play all Packers as I think it will be a blowout
14 team PPR

QB - Pryor
RB - L. Bell, Wilson, J. Bell, D. Brown
WR - AJ Green, D. Jackson, Amendola, M. Brown, DHB, Beasley, L. Moore
TE - H. Miller
K - Forbath
D - Chiefs, Bears
beezer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 119)