Need Some Quick Advice! WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need Some Quick Advice! WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need Some Quick Advice! WHIR 100%

Postby etl1692 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:39 pm

So with Demarco Murray on his bye week, who should take his spot? Spiller? Bush? Thomas? Also do I keep Reggie Wayne at Flex? He is Lucks favorite target. They are playing green bay who hasnt been too stellar. Andrew Hawkins over Wayne this week? Hawkins is playing the Fins.

10 Team, *Keeper League (2off, 2def)

OFFENSE:
QB: Matt Ryan
WR: *Roddy White ; Brandon Lloyd ; Stevie Johnson
RB: Demarco Murray ; *Fred Jackson
TE: Jermichael Finley
Flex: Reggie Wayne
K: Justin Tucker
BN: RG3 ; C.J. Spiller ; Michael Bush ; Mario Manningham ; Jerome Simpson ; Pierre Thomas ; Andrew Hawkins

DEFENSE:
DB's: Eric Weddle ; Antoine Bethea
DL: *Jason Pierre Paul ; Haloti Ngata
LB: *Stephen Tulloch ; A.J. Hawk
BN: DeAngelo Hall (S) ; William Moore (S) ; Jerrell Freeman (LB)

Points System:
Offense--- Passing Yds 25= 1pt ; Pass TD 4 ; Int -1 ; Rush Yds 10= 1 ; Rush TD 6 ; Rec Yds 10=1 ; Rec TD 6 ; Return TD 6 ; 2-Point Conv 2 ; Fumbles -2 ; Offensive Fumble Return TD 6

Defense---Tackle Solo 1 ; Tackle Assist 0.5 ; Sack 2 ; Interception 3 ; Fumble Force 2 ; Fumble Recovery 2 ; Defensive TD 6 ; Safety 2 ; Pass Defended 1 ; Block Kick 2
etl1692
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 42)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need Some Quick Advice! WHIR 100%

Postby etl1692 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Please help.....

LEAVE A LINK
etl1692
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby machine3 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Wrong forum. Probably why you haven't gotten a response.
machine3
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby etl1692 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:31 pm

^ Well to be honest with you this is the only forum section with the most responses and excelent input. .. I'm glad you took the time to sate the obvious, and had no relevance to my question. It's quite simple buddy.... I aint asking about rocket science.

Can anyone else help me, since this guy helped so much.....

Cheers! Leave a link i will respond
etl1692
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bassackwards » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Wayne is you guy at Flex but the RB situation is a toss up...gut feeling is giving a very slight nod to Thomas!

viewtopic.php?t=524690
bassackwards
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 89)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby machine3 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:55 pm

etl1692 wrote:^ Well to be honest with you this is the only forum section with the most responses and excelent input. .. I'm glad you took the time to sate the obvious, and had no relevance to my question. It's quite simple buddy.... I aint asking about rocket science.

Can anyone else help me, since this guy helped so much.....

Cheers! Leave a link i will respond

If it's obvious, you wouldn't have posted in the wrong forum. That's why there are separate forums....are you sure it isn't rocket science?

And my original intention was only to help you out. Since lineup questions are supposed to be posted in the appropriate forum, you would get a quicker response there. But since you had to be a smart ass (or a dumb ass depending on how you look at it), you get the same response.
machine3
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby NoCandle » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 pm

I would put Bush in with Forte coming back from an in ankle injury you can expect Bush to get quite a few carries. Spiller is playing a tough 49ers defense and is the back up to Fred Jackson.I don't think Peire Thomas is that good and he doesn't get that many carries so not him.

Sorry for grammar errors

Heres my link: viewtopic.php?t=524702
NoCandle
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 27)

Postby Matt214racer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 am

There's a lot of good WR's in my FA pick up who should I go with, these r some of them James Jones, Andrew Hawkins, Armon Binns, Jerome Simpson, Devery Henderson, Brandon Tate, Leonard Hankerson, B. Laflel, Domenik Hixon, D. Driver, H. Douglas, D. Avery, M. Crabtree, Kendall Wright, Malcom Floyd etc basically there's still a lot of pretty good players that haven't been picked up yet and I also am dropping my back up K G. Zuerlin bc I only needed him this week so I have 2 players I can get from FA instantly and if any of then would be better then who I've got starting now I can switch them so let me know wat all of u think thanks oh and should I keep DeSean Jackson or drop him for one of the FA's also pls let me know wat all of u think gotta pick up the WR's from FA before Sundays games start bc then those players won't be FA anymore they'll be waiver wire players and I've got hosed 3 times trying to get a player threw waiver

Nvm Domenik Hixon bc I picked him up for my back up Def and I can't drop Amendola or Zuerlin rite now since I started them tonite witch means after week 5 is over then I can drop them for 2 of those guys in waiver wire so still witch 2 should I pick up for them? I'm still able to drop WR's DeSean Jackson or Andre Roberts rite now to get one of the FA WR's I mentioned ASAP but I'm stuck and unsure if I should drop either Jackson or Roberts or if I should maybe drop them both for 2 FA's? Let me know ur input and ur thoughts on this thanks and I'm in a NON PPR LEAGUE I also need help with another dilemma for my starters this week, im in a NON PPR LEAGUE I need opinion on 1 WR slot, 2 RB slots and a WR/RB Flex slot and also consider in the comment rite before this that I made about the FA's, for WR's I have Andre Johnson, DeSean Jackson and Domenik Hixon. For RB's I have LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles and Alfred Morris let me know watcha think FFball cafe Experts and any others I'd appreciate it very much and I need all info ASAP before Sunday's first games start if possible thanks!!!!!!
Matt214racer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions