Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby TilDaRiva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Just curious on some of your thought on Tim Tebow. Do you guys think he'll take over as starting QB after Monday night. Sanchez has just been notrocious, and being that their offense hasn't done anything since week 1, I just believe that it's time for Tebow to take over. Why else did they bring him there anyways?
TilDaRiva
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 268
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 4 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football
Location: North Carolina

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby oden » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm not sure but I did notice this morning that Tebow was picked in the War Room League (league with all the espn analysts) so I assume he's going to be seeing at least a few more reps.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... eId=839374
oden
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 64
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby stomperrob » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 am

I don't see him starting but he will no doubt start taking a lot more snaps.
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

stomperrob wrote:I don't see him starting but he will no doubt start taking a lot more snaps.



They have to give Tebow some run. Otherwise everyone will start asking what most of us asked when it happened. Why?

Since I took a leap of faith on my dynasty team, I hope Tebow takes over Sanchez. His head obviously isn't right.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16302
(Past Year: 82)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby stomperrob » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:41 pm

moochman wrote:
stomperrob wrote:I don't see him starting but he will no doubt start taking a lot more snaps.



They have to give Tebow some run. Otherwise everyone will start asking what most of us asked when it happened. Why?

Since I took a leap of faith on my dynasty team, I hope Tebow takes over Sanchez. His head obviously isn't right.


Sanchez seems to have a very low ceiling - I can't stand Pete Carroll but I think he was right on the money when he expressed concern over Sanchez coming out early - I think he def would have benefited from another year of college.
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm

stomperrob wrote:
moochman wrote:
stomperrob wrote:I don't see him starting but he will no doubt start taking a lot more snaps.



They have to give Tebow some run. Otherwise everyone will start asking what most of us asked when it happened. Why?

Since I took a leap of faith on my dynasty team, I hope Tebow takes over Sanchez. His head obviously isn't right.


Sanchez seems to have a very low ceiling - I can't stand Pete Carroll but I think he was right on the money when he expressed concern over Sanchez coming out early - I think he def would have benefited from another year of college.


I don't know, didn't seem to help Leinhart much. Thinking either you are mentally tough enough to play at the next level or you are not. Not sure another year in school would help that.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16302
(Past Year: 82)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby big.d57 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

I was disappointed Tebow didn't even get a chance....
big.d57
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
Posts: 573
(Past Year: 172)
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 am

Tebow will not be the starter for the NYJ unless they are 3-5 or 2-6 going into the bye week (9). The Jets just played 3 of the top 5 defenses in the NFL in 4 weeks. The schedule lightens up a whole lot now.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6207
(Past Year: 71)
Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Jersey


Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 16:18 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact