Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby TilDaRiva » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Just curious on some of your thought on Tim Tebow. Do you guys think he'll take over as starting QB after Monday night. Sanchez has just been notrocious, and being that their offense hasn't done anything since week 1, I just believe that it's time for Tebow to take over. Why else did they bring him there anyways?
TilDaRiva
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 168)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tim Tebow- Will he be starting after Monday Night?

Postby oden » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm not sure but I did notice this morning that Tebow was picked in the War Room League (league with all the espn analysts) so I assume he's going to be seeing at least a few more reps.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... eId=839374
oden
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 3)

Postby stomperrob » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 am

I don't see him starting but he will no doubt start taking a lot more snaps.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

stomperrob wrote:I don't see him starting but he will no doubt start taking a lot more snaps.

They have to give Tebow some run. Otherwise everyone will start asking what most of us asked when it happened. Why?

Since I took a leap of faith on my dynasty team, I hope Tebow takes over Sanchez. His head obviously isn't right.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby stomperrob » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:41 pm

moochman wrote:
stomperrob wrote:I don't see him starting but he will no doubt start taking a lot more snaps.

They have to give Tebow some run. Otherwise everyone will start asking what most of us asked when it happened. Why?

Since I took a leap of faith on my dynasty team, I hope Tebow takes over Sanchez. His head obviously isn't right.

Sanchez seems to have a very low ceiling - I can't stand Pete Carroll but I think he was right on the money when he expressed concern over Sanchez coming out early - I think he def would have benefited from another year of college.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm

stomperrob wrote:
moochman wrote:

Sanchez seems to have a very low ceiling - I can't stand Pete Carroll but I think he was right on the money when he expressed concern over Sanchez coming out early - I think he def would have benefited from another year of college.

I don't know, didn't seem to help Leinhart much. Thinking either you are mentally tough enough to play at the next level or you are not. Not sure another year in school would help that.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby big.d57 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

I was disappointed Tebow didn't even get a chance....
big.d57
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 172)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 am

Tebow will not be the starter for the NYJ unless they are 3-5 or 2-6 going into the bye week (9). The Jets just played 3 of the top 5 defenses in the NFL in 4 weeks. The schedule lightens up a whole lot now.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Return to Football Talk