Need Help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need Help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need Help!

Postby bobsyouruncle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Need WR help for Week 6 and possibly beyond....Team #1 in my sig....Lost Amendola.... Smith and Moore are on bye's for Week 6. So that leaves me Julio, Britt(puke) and I need one more for Week 6. Waiver wire is bleak. Should I try to trade one of my RB's for a quality WR. If so who should I put on the block? Thanks for any suggestions....
0.5 PPR Team#1-(QB)Rodgers,(RB)Murray, Sproles,R.Bush,Ridley,Tate,F. Jones(WR)Julio,S. Smith,L. Moore, Amen,Britt(TE)Pettigrew,Chandler-Team#2-(QB)Brees,(RB)Trent,Matthews,Law Firm,B.Powell,Ingram(WR)Nelson,Amen,L. Moore,A. Brown,Blackmon,Hixon(TE)Gates
bobsyouruncle
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need Help!

Postby TheBeaker » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:53 pm

I'd be looking at trying to bolster that WR even without the bye week issues. Not sure what to tell you to target as its hard when not seeing your whole league
TheBeaker
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 169)

Postby bobsyouruncle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 pm

TheBeaker wrote:I'd be looking at trying to bolster that WR even without the bye week issues. Not sure what to tell you to target as its hard when not seeing your whole league

I guess I'm wondering who I should try to shop with my RB's in Team #1....I'm kind of leaning towards Ridley as a "sell high" guy. Mainly because that fumble late and that's what he did last year before he was benched. Bolden seems to be coming on also. I also don't love Murray but he is the only show in town. Thoughts? TIA
0.5 PPR Team#1-(QB)Rodgers,(RB)Murray, Sproles,R.Bush,Ridley,Tate,F. Jones(WR)Julio,S. Smith,L. Moore, Amen,Britt(TE)Pettigrew,Chandler-Team#2-(QB)Brees,(RB)Trent,Matthews,Law Firm,B.Powell,Ingram(WR)Nelson,Amen,L. Moore,A. Brown,Blackmon,Hixon(TE)Gates
bobsyouruncle
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)

Postby TheBeaker » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Ridley IMO is perfect sell high guy. I'm looking to do the exact same thing with him for a WR but am not sure how to proceed. Depends on what the other owners have of course. Roddy white or someone like that?
TheBeaker
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 169)

Postby millenniumfalcon » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I would try and trade Murray first then tate if you cant get enough for either of them then ridley.

viewtopic.php?t=524907
millenniumfalcon
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Cinemafreak1 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:46 pm

I would also sell Ridley high, NE changes game plans so much you are not sure what you are going to get. D Murray will always get the ball.

please help!

viewtopic.php?t=524903
Cinemafreak1 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions