A little Help out - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

A little Help out

Moderator: Football Moderators

A little Help out

Postby ForThree » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Im still new to fantasy football. I am leading my division right now at 3-1, but any advice where i can upgrade my roster would be appreciated.

Qb: drew brees, Matt Ryan
RB: frank gore, Chris Johnson, cj spiller
Wr: Erik decker, Wes welker, Anquan bolden, dez Bryant, Aj green
Te: tony Gonzales
D/st: giants, eagles
K: mason Crosby
ForThree
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: A little Help out

Postby chargergdm » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:03 am

Its certainly a solid roster. You're in great shape at QB. Might even want to try to trade one of those guys if you don't have a trade deadline and its after bye week. You're also solid at WR. AJ Green is your WR1. After that, I'd go with Welker and then at Flex or WR3 I'd play Decker or Bryant depending on their matchups. Tony Gonzales is the best TE in fantasy right now. Plus with Ryan it doesn't hurt to have the QB-receiver combo on your lineup. I'd say you're only real weakness is at RB. You don't really have a strong RB1 right now. Gore is a good start any week but Spiller is going to be up and down as long as Jackson is healthy. Johnson is such a disappointment this year. He's only worth a start if you are out of any other options. Can always hope that he'll turn it around this year, but its not look promising. If I were you, I'd see if I could grab another RB off waivers. Mendenhall is still available in some leagues. Leshoure is also a name to grab if he hasn't been picked up. Both the Packers and Cardinals lost their RB's for a long period of time last week. You could look at trying to grab some of their replacements off waivers if you have a shot to do so.

Good luck!
chargergdm
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: A little Help out

Postby ForThree » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Wow, thanks a lot. I just picked up mendenhall off waivers, but after these upcoming bye weeks for brees and ryan, I'll look into trading for a RB. Unless cj2k decides to play again any time.
ForThree
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 20)

Return to Roster Ratings