Luck or Stafford - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Luck or Stafford

Moderator: Football Moderators

Luck or Stafford

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 am

Both players are on the road Stafford at Philly and Luck at NY Jets. After seeing Luck last week Im tempted to start him but Im not sure if I am ready to bench my supposed stud.

Thoughts?
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Luck or Stafford

Postby big.d57 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 am

I have a feeling Stafford is gonna have a good game this upcoming week, but if I had the option of starting Luck I'd roll with him.

viewtopic.php?t=525087
big.d57
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 172)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Mikeswork2008 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 pm

I have the same issue as those are my two QB's also. I am going with Stafford this week, ESPN projects Stafford 10 pts above Luck this week. However beginning to re-think him as my starter. Under my league scoring, Luck has scored 32 pts above Staf this season & both now have had their Bye week. Stafford has only outscored Luck once, the 1st week, otherwise its Luck. With Luck being a rookie my thought was Stafford as the safe bet, but we will see after this week. Stafford is consistent, consistently lower than Luck. I'm going with Stafford this week.
Mikeswork2008 Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby CrimeDog7 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:33 pm

I have the same problem on my team. Stafford has under-performed this year, let's face it. Philly defense scares me more than the jets defense. Indy's run game is in shambles especially with Brown now out. I'm rolling with Luck this week, and maybe the rest of the year. Stafford has to prove to me that he belongs in my starting line-up. ;-D
CrimeDog7
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench