Just how good is Leshoure? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Just how good is Leshoure?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Just how good is Leshoure?

Postby FirstCoast » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 pm

I've seen that, for the most part, the cafe is high in Mikel Leshoure. How good of a RB do you think he is? From a talent perspective, he seems like he could be an RB2, but I'm still skeptical of how much he'll produce this year considering he may still share carries with Best and, to a lesser degree, Smith. I do have Leshoure on my team, but I still don't know exactly what I have in him.
2012 FF League Champion
2012 FF League Scoring Title
2012, 2013 March Madness Champions
FirstCoast
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 54)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Just how good is Leshoure?

Postby moochman » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:35 pm

How good he is is speculatory at this stage. He shows some promise, a little burst, little strength, and a little shake. Not sure yet if he can stay healty enough to make a difference and just how many chances he will get. The Lions head coach seems to want to run more, but the Oline has yet to show an ability to open holes. The best odds for Leshoure are if the Lions D can play better and he either finds holes regularly, or the D continues to force Stafford to check down frequently. In PPR formats I love Leshoure's prospects for getting 4-6 passes per game, which could boost his value significantly. The Iggles game this Sunday could be pretty ugly for the Lions, who historicly do not come out of bye weeks well, could be a stinker by Leshoure makes him a good trade value if you are risk tolerant. BTW, his schedule is not all that attractive, bear that in mind. Iggles, Bares, C-Hawks the next three weeks, then finishing a playoff stretch of Packers in GB, Cards, Falcons, and Bares.

This opinion has been tainted by too many long suffering years as a Lions fan.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk