Spiller/Jackson Question WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Spiller/Jackson Question WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Spiller/Jackson Question WHIR

Postby bois13 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Currently at 1-4 in a 12 team PPR, 2 QB, head to head league and am looking for some changes and was wondering if it would make sense to try and trade off Fred Jackson to the guy that owns Spiller or if i should attempt to get Spiller myself or maybe just see what the interest for him out there if there is any. I could be way off in thinking that he would even consider taking on Spiller (depending what he would give up) but i figured i would get some opinions before making a fool of myself

My team:
QB Eli Manning
QB Cam Newton
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Malcolm Floyd
WR Andre Roberts
RB Trent Richardson
RB Ryan Mathews
TE Jermichael Finley
W/R/T Fred Jackson
BN TE Kyle Rudolph
BN RB Alex Green
BN QB Brandon Weeden
BN WR Nate Washington

If I am better off trading him off to non Spiller owners, who should i expect to get in return?

leave a link and i will help you out as well
bois13
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Spiller/Jackson Question WHIR

Postby bois13 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 am

anyone?
bois13
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Senseimatt » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 am

I think Jackson's value is too low to even try trading. But if you're able to swing something, I would get a WR. Floyd, Roberts and Washington aren't that good, and Nicks is Mr. Injury. I don't see you getting Spiller.
Senseimatt
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby englishTea » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 am

Thanks for your reply
Your team looks solid QB situation is A+ but given your record im sure that there are a lot better teams out there...

I would honestly go for a package play here to ship jackson out of town, your RB+RB for a RB+WR or RB+TE mayb?

Alex Green will def be the man in GB but i have faith GB will start to pick up their passing game in the coming weeks rodgers is too good to split the offense or even 60/40 with a running game so what i would do is take him and fred jackson n go for a RB+WR type of deal... the key would b to trade green BEFORE his first game since u want to squeeze max value out of him (who knows whats gonna happen) and get rid of fred jackson for your choice of a proven running back. I say this only bc ur team is desperate for a win. ;-D

When choosing the players to receive i would target a player that you are comfortable starting every week plus a decent flex play

Good luck!
englishTea
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions