Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby mycuccismells » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:09 am

Reddot wrote:He's got bums- that why he needs help everywhere except QB (Brees)
His best back is Shonn green right now.

Not doing this until next week- ill explore bush instead of Martin


Use this to your advantage, if he is starting Shonn Green he is DESPERATE for a RB and you have all of the power. There is no need to give up a ton to a guy like that who is that desperate for a RB. Who is his WR2?? I would offer him Ridley and either Brown or Bush and be done with it, if hes that desperate he will take it.
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
Posts: 870
(Past Year: 358)
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby Thrasy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:16 am

I agree with trying to hold onto Martin. I like the trade a lot if you can get Green for Ridley + Brown/Bush.
Thrasy
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 46
Joined: 12 Oct 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby Reddot » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:18 am

He's got M. Floyd and Colston. Yeah I'm gonna offer Ridley and bush, or Ridley/garcon, maybe even throw in Alex Green
Reddot
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 16
Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby mycuccismells » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:21 am

Reddot wrote:He's got M. Floyd and Colston. Yeah I'm gonna offer Ridley and bush, or Ridley/garcon, maybe even throw in Alex Green


He may be a little gun shy just because he would then be left thin at WR. Would help if you posted his entire team but i would say you are thinking better value now than the start of this deal. Plus if you are giving him 2 or 3 guys for 1 then he has to drop a couple guys, anyone at the bottom of his roster that is intriguing that you can get back??
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
Posts: 870
(Past Year: 358)
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby Reddot » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 am

mycuccismells wrote:
Reddot wrote:He's got M. Floyd and Colston. Yeah I'm gonna offer Ridley and bush, or Ridley/garcon, maybe even throw in Alex Green


He may be a little gun shy just because he would then be left thin at WR. Would help if you posted his entire team but i would say you are thinking better value now than the start of this deal. Plus if you are giving him 2 or 3 guys for 1 then he has to drop a couple guys, anyone at the bottom of his roster that is intriguing that you can get back??


QB: Brees, Big Ben
RB: S. Greene, F. Jackson, B. Tate, R. Hillman, P. Thomas
WR: Aj, M. Floyd, M. Colston, K. Wright
TE: Keller, Witten
Gostkowski - Giants D

Thanks for the help
Reddot
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 16
Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby mycuccismells » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:36 am

One thing you could try and do is get Brees from him, i wouldnt want to rely on Dalton as my starting QB every week. Also looking at guys he may drop i wouldnt mind getting back Thomas or Wright if i were you. Also since you are a Foster owner and he has Tate thats definitely something i would try and work in. Some potential ideas

1: Dalton, Ridley, Martin, Garcon for Brees and AJ and Tate
2: Dalton, Ridley, Bush for Brees, Colston and Tate
3: Ridley, Bush, Garcon for AJ and Tate

He wont value Tate very highly and as a Foster owner you need him just in case he goes down so this works out perfectly for that.
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
Posts: 870
(Past Year: 358)
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby Reddot » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:51 am

mycuccismells wrote:One thing you could try and do is get Brees from him, i wouldnt want to rely on Dalton as my starting QB every week. Also looking at guys he may drop i wouldnt mind getting back Thomas or Wright if i were you. Also since you are a Foster owner and he has Tate thats definitely something i would try and work in. Some potential ideas

1: Dalton, Ridley, Martin, Garcon for Brees and AJ and Tate
2: Dalton, Ridley, Bush for Brees, Colston and Tate
3: Ridley, Bush, Garcon for AJ and Tate

He wont value Tate very highly and as a Foster owner you need him just in case he goes down so this works out perfectly for that.


I like #3! I'm gonna propose that
Reddot
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 16
Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby con-vicks » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 am

i would do it...planning for the playoffs...you can survive some of the bye week where you wont have depth youre good! As far as a playoff team...Adding AJ green would be HUGE!!!
10 Teams PPR League
QB - M. Stafford/P. Rivers
RB - L. McCoy/ A. Morris/ G. Bernard/ S. Vereem/ A. Ellington
WR - V. Jackson/ D. Jackson/ / T. Smith/ P. Harvin/ R. Randle
TE - J. Thomas
con-vicks
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
Posts: 575
(Past Year: 60)
Joined: 12 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby mycuccismells » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 pm

con-vicks wrote:i would do it...planning for the playoffs...you can survive some of the bye week where you wont have depth youre good! As far as a playoff team...Adding AJ green would be HUGE!!!


I agree with the sentiment but AJ plays the Eagles and Steelers in weeks 15 and 16 who arent the easiest matchups in the world. Yes he is a great talent and can overcome matchups but if you are solely focusing on buying him for the playoffs there are other stud WR that have better week 15/16 matchups
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
Posts: 870
(Past Year: 358)
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade these 3 guys for AJ. Green?! WHIR - Post link

Postby NormDynasty » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Reddot wrote:10 team PPR- 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 WR/RB - 1 K - 1 DEF

QB: Dalton
RB: Foster - MJD - D. Martin - S. Ridley - D. Brown - M. Bush - A. Green
WR: Julio Jones - P. Harvin - P. Garcon - Andre Roberts
TE: T. Gonzalez
K: Walsh
DEF: Ravens

I would be getting AJ. Green for Ridley, D. Martin, and Garcon


Foster n Ridley with Julio n Harvin is a much better combo. Stay put.

viewtopic.php?t=525636
NormDynasty
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 56
Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:43 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact