Need RB help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need RB help

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need RB help

Postby tah161 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:02 pm

I need RB help very badly.

My RB's are Ray Rice, Donald Brown (out), DeAngelo Williams (bye), and James Starks (coming off injury, and replaced Benson)

My receivers are Bowe, Colston, White, Austin, Britt, and Dez Bryant.

Obviously, I need to trade a wide out for a running back but which one?

I could go after Chris Johnson, but which receiver would I give up? Bryant? He has been my least productive out of "uninjured" starters.

What other RB's could I try to trade for and which receiver's should I give up for them?

Thanks
tah161
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need RB help

Postby mycuccismells » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:22 pm

These types of questions are impossible because we dont know the landscape of your league. Can you give us an idea of the teams that are in need of WRs and what their RBs are, or what teams like to trade?? There are about 30-40RBs that you can target to improve your team so we need some info to be able to help.

That said you are definitely way too deep at WR and way to thin at RB even before the injury and bye week, not a balanced team at all. If you can move Bryant for Chris Johnson i would do that, but I would try and shoot to get back a more reliable RB. If i were you i would try and keep White, Austin and Britt and sell the other 3. Bowe and Colston's value are sky high right now and i think that will drop off, and Dez sells off of name value and he hasnt been half bad.

If you could find a way to get back a stud RB and a flex RB for these 3 you will be doing good. McFadden and Mathews are 2 guys who i think arent valued sky high right now but will turn it on moving forward, maybe try and package up Colston and Dez to one of those owners in a 2 for 1? Then maybe try to move Bowe for someone like a McGahee or someone along those lines.

If you could do that you could have Rice, McFadden, McGahee, White and Austin as your week to week starters which is a VERY strong team. Good luck
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 378)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions