Time to Let Go of the Baggage? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Time to Let Go of the Baggage?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Time to Let Go of the Baggage?

Postby wtr23 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Good evening football fans, hope everyone had a good fantasy sunday...

I've got an issue with my roster both at present and in the future. Much like last year, my team has taken a big hit with player injuries. First Hernandez, then Bush, then Jennings, then Jennings again, followed by Amendola last week, and finally Murray this week. It looks like Amendola will be out 4-6 weeks, though I'm afraid someone will pick him up if I let him go. I'd hate to let a big name like Jennings go, but he really hasn't produced at all this year and frankly I'm doing ok without him.

I have somehow made it to 5-0, 6-0 once the Packers-Texans game wraps. These injuries have once again tested my skills and patience, and I've done alright so far. But I'm starting to worry that the injuries are piling up and I'm missing out on active talent. There are three guys on my roster that I could, some say should, part with: Chandler, Jennings and Amendola, with Amendola being the least comfortable drop. I will also be dropping Miami defense, as I just picked them up for the match up and they kinda let me down.

My question is, should I drop any of the above players, and if so who should I go after? Players such as Jacquizz Rodgers, Felix Jones, Chris Givens, Andrew Hawkins, Isaac Redman, and Nate Burleson are out there.

Leave a link to your question, will help in return as always!
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Time to Let Go of the Baggage?

Postby wtr23 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:41 pm

bump^
(sig by soty)
wtr23