[Trade] Ryan/LeShoure for Luck/Mathews - team details inside - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

[Trade] Ryan/LeShoure for Luck/Mathews - team details inside

Moderator: Football Moderators

[Trade] Ryan/LeShoure for Luck/Mathews - team details inside

Postby hedlundsarmy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Trying to pick up a new QB, Mine have been shitting the bed week in and week out. I know I could wait it out, but I would rather have the piece of mind.
Current trade is sitting at his Ryan/LeShoure for my Luck/Mathews
Im 3-3 right now, so I can't really afford to have weak weeks. The biggest implication of sending Mathews would be LeShoure starting as my RB2 next week when Foster is on his Bye, leaving one of my Questionable bench players to play my Flex. After week 8 the difference in my line-up would be Ryan over Luck at Qb, and LeShoure replacing Mathews as my Flex.
Other factors im taking into consideration are Lucks relatively good schedule over the next few weeks, Ryan favorable schedule for the rest of the year. And Mathews favorable schedule vs LeShoures not so favorable schedule.
Essentially what I'm asking is, will Ryan consistently outperform Luck to the extent that it will compensate for LeShoure replacing Mathews?
I'm currently leaning towards declining this trade. Are there any other trade options available that will benefit my team?

http://imgur.com/n2VBP
hedlundsarmy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions