Antonio Brown is Overrated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Antonio Brown is Overrated

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Antonio Brown is Overrated

Postby joejlitz » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Another week, another fantasy letdown. I think I will keep bumping this until he gets in the end zone.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:53 am

It was an odd stat line, Ben threw 3 TD's but none of them to WR's ( 2 to TE's and 1 to FB)
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Postby joejlitz » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 am

Big opportunity for Brown to show up this week going against the NYG who is ranked 26th against the pass giving up 273 ypg and 11 TDs.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby stomperrob » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:52 am

Brown working hard, ready to lead
Posted Feb 12, 2013
Teresa Varley Steelers.com

On a bitter cold winter morning, with temperatures hovering in the single digits and most people not wanting to venture outside the comfort of home, receiver Antonio Brown was at the Steelers’ practice facility on the South Side.

With no required workouts until OTAs begin in the spring, Brown didn’t have to be there. He could have easily stayed home, and stayed warm. But instead he stayed on course, as he has done since the season ended, working out one his own either at the team’s facility or elsewhere.

“The battle is ongoing. It’s never ending,” said Brown. “I have taken a break as far as pounding my body, but you have to keep the cardio up, which keeps my strength up.”

Brown’s workouts range from some light weight lifting, to basic cardio to swimming, allowing him to work on breathing, heart rate and endurance.

“You have to do something to better yourself every day,” said Brown. “You have to take a step every day to be your best.

“If you want to be your best, you have to outwork your opponent. My opponent is not just someone I am competing against, but I am my biggest opponent. I know if I compete against myself every day I am working to be my best. That is something I always take pride in, working to better myself.”

con't...

more: http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/ ... b057ed5a2f
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Previous

Return to Football Talk