BLOCKBUSTER TRADE ADVISE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE ADVISE

Moderator: Football Moderators

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE ADVISE

Postby adamemery16 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:54 pm

so me and 2 other kids in my league were sitting around last night talking trades (of course, whats better to do when youre bored right?) and it escalated into the biggest trade of the season changing all teams involved. keep in mind that VIC doesnt have much knowledge of fantasy football and also doesnt care much, however he was indeed the one making offers to myself and LANDON. we play 1 qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1d/st, 1k in a standard point system for yahoo. teams are as follows

me - tom brady, a.p., frank gore, vic cruz, mike wallace, steve johnson, scott chandler, steelers d/st, and jason hanson
landon - tony romo, lesean mccoy, jamaal charles, julio jones, demaryius thomas, wes welker,antonio gates, atl d/st, matt bryant
vic - matt stafford, darren mcfadden, michael bush, brandon marshall, mario manningham, torrey smith, jimmy graham, greg zuerlein, arizona d/st

teh trade was as follows:
tom brady, mike wallace, denarius moore from ME to LANDON for tony romo, lesean mccoy, and wes welker
antonio gates from VIC to LANDON for jimmy graham
steve johnson, willis mcgahee, alex smith from ME to VIC for matt stafford, torrey smith, antonio gates

dont really want to trade brady cuz hes doing better than all of these people this year, however i cant really complain with the players im getting in this deal as well, so im leaning towards going thru with it. lemme know with any advise please!!
adamemery16
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: BLOCKBUSTER TRADE ADVISE

Postby Mean One » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:52 am

After all these trades go through the teams will be as follows:

Adam

QB - Romo
RB - Gore
RB - AP
RB - McCoy
WR - Cruz
WR - T.Smith
TE - Chandler

Landon

QB - Brady
RB - Charles
RB - ???
WR - D.Moore
WR - Wallace
WR - J.Jones
WR - D.Thomas
TE - Graham

Vic

QB - A.Smith
RB - DMC
RB - MaGahee
RB - M.Bush
WR - Welker
WR - Manningham
WR - Marshall
WR - S.Johnson
TE - Gates

I hope I have this right. :-° It looks on paper that you gain the upper hand and the slightly better value once all these trades go through. Not knowing the entire rosters of all 3 teams limits the overall value of said teams but your acquisition of McCoy will help you for sure. Time will tell at the end of the season. I would pull the trigger and then look to upgrade your TE position. ;-)
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions