TRADE: DMC/Pettigrew for Bush/Graham {WHIR} - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

TRADE: DMC/Pettigrew for Bush/Graham {WHIR}

Moderator: Football Moderators

TRADE: DMC/Pettigrew for Bush/Graham {WHIR}

Postby runDMC! » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 am

Just got this offer the other day, I was thinkin something more like DMC+Hernandez for Jamaal Charles+Graham at this point.

I'm in a 12-team Std scoring league. QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, W/R/T Flex. 6pt Return yds.

QB: Stafford
RB: AP, DMC
WR: Fitz, Marshall, Harvin
TE: Hernandez
W/R: D. Avery
K: Gostkowski
Def: Seahawks

BN
Cutler
J. Cook
P. Thomas
T. Gerhart
M. Goodson
B. Pettigrew

WHIR 100% Thanks!
runDMC!
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: TRADE: DMC/Pettigrew for Bush/Graham {WHIR}

Postby Mean One » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 am

I would stay put with that offer. :-°

Bush (and I take it we are talking about Reggie Bush) is doing all he can as an every-down back but he 's not built for that type of pounding on a week-to-week basis. Plus he has already missed playing time because of a knee injury so the risk of him being injured once again is a strong possibility. And with your RB depth you can't afford any RB injuries.

Pettigrew has an injury but is playing through it but the entire Lions team is underacheiving as a whole and not producing compared to last year's team. You have a capable TE in Hernandez so Petty is relegated to your bench. DMC has had his struggles to date but it is more of a learning curve for him and the OL with the new zone blocking scheme installed during the offseason. Once the Raiders offense starts clicking DMC will get his yards. Graham is a top tier TE but you can only start one in your lineup and that leaves Hernandez on the bench (unless Graham's ankle puts him out of commission once again).

I like your counter offer but doubt he goes for it with Charles involved. You can try it but don't be surprised if he rejects it.
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)

Re: TRADE: DMC/Pettigrew for Bush/Graham {WHIR}

Postby runDMC! » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:55 am

Thanks! Yeah I don't think he'll let go of Charles either. I've been trying to get rid of Pettigrew or Cook in a trade for a while now, gonna try to shop him to the person that owns Fred Davis but dunno how it will turn out. At this point I can only trade to get RBs since I am out of range of picking up a waiver wire... should've picked up Stephens-Howling when I had the chance!
runDMC!
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions