Brady/AjGreen/Mendenhall for Romo/McCoy/LeShoure - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Brady/AjGreen/Mendenhall for Romo/McCoy/LeShoure

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brady/AjGreen/Mendenhall for Romo/McCoy/LeShoure

Postby Whatyoumean » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:11 am

2qb - brady, roethlisberger, locker
2rb - murray, mendenhall, dwyer, powell, tate
3wr - aj green, nicks, wallace, jennings, garcon, stephen hill
1te - graham, finley
1flx
1k - gostkowski
1d - dallas (this week)

ppr league, need a rb bad...i know mccoy's on a bye this week...so i'd be losing alot this week, but i could use LeShoure this weak, since my rb issues have grown bad with mendenhall and murray out

also, the owner i would be trading with is my toughest competition to win the whole league...and i play him next week...he would have green on a bye, and i would have mccoy...rather then the other way around if no trade were to occur...

brady to romo is a downgrade, but n.e. has a tougher schedule down the road then romo...and it looks to me like romo will be in alot of shootout games down the stretch

feedback asap please...sundays coming quick!

or i can trade aj green for mccoy straight up, and keep brady and mendenhall...but then im almost throwing the game this week, and i run into the issue of still being steeler heavy and still having to deal with brady's bye week whereas romo is done with his...

HELP!!!!
Whatyoumean
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Brady/AjGreen/Mendenhall for Romo/McCoy/LeShoure

Postby shippityship » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:27 am

sucks to part with studs but based on your rb situation i think i like it. mccoy should absolutely light it up the rest of the year with the eagles passing game being so erratic. also your wrs are pretty decent/can handle the hit...add in the factor of green being on bye when you guys play and it adds up to a good trade. very close tho, parting with studs always hurts but i click accept and dont look back.
shippityship
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby shippityship » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:27 am

sucks to part with studs but based on your rb situation i think i like it. mccoy should absolutely light it up the rest of the year with the eagles passing game being so erratic. also your wrs are pretty decent/can handle the hit...add in the factor of green being on bye when you guys play and it adds up to a good trade. very close tho, parting with studs always hurts but i click accept and dont look back.
shippityship
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Mean One » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:16 am

That would be a nice trade for you if the other owner accepts it as is but I doubt he does. You are asking him to give up 2 healthy starting RB's for 1 that missed the first portion of the season due to an injury last year and is now injured again. I like Mendy for the long term, but to give up both McCoy and LeShoure that is asking a lot.

Offer instead Brady/Mendenhall for Romo/McCoy and see if he goes for it. I know it does nothing for you this week but for the remainder of the season it should work in your favor.
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions