Pull Out Your Crystal Ball - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Pull Out Your Crystal Ball

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pull Out Your Crystal Ball

Postby joejlitz » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 am

Bye week is hurting me this week in standard scoring league.

1. I've got LeShoure against the #1 Bears rushing D (only 68 ypg and 1 TD allowed).

2. However, Richardson might not play or might not play as much and Hardesty would be a good option against the weak Colts D if he doesn't (159 ypg and 8 TD allowed).

3. Then, there is Andre Brown (available on waivers in our 10 team league) who might have to play for Bradshaw because Bradshaw didn't practice for the last 2 days. The problem with Brown is that I am already starting Eli and Cruz and don't like to have too many players from the same team. Additionally, he goes against WAS who is #7 against the run (89 ypg and 3 TD allowed).

Pull out your crystal ball and tell me which starter will not play this week. Richardson or Bradshaw? Who is the better play for my team?

Thanks!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pull Out Your Crystal Ball

Postby andrich54 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:20 am

Hardesty is your best option. Leshoure is a tough matchup and Brown is in competition with Wilson right now anyways. I have Leshoure and Brown and I dont even know who to pick right now because I really dont want to put Leshoure in. But you have Hardesty so that should make your decision much easier.
QB: Tom Brady, Eli Manning
RB: Adrian Peterson, Stevan Ridley, Daryl Richardson, Jacquizz Rodgers, Brandon Bolden
WR: Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Sidney Rice
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Martellus Bennet
K: Blair Walsh
Defense: Broncos
andrich54
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 50)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench