Starting FLEX: Blackmon, PT Cruiser, Burelson, Hawkins WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Starting FLEX: Blackmon, PT Cruiser, Burelson, Hawkins WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Starting FLEX: Blackmon, PT Cruiser, Burelson, Hawkins WHIR

Postby Skinny » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Interested to hear some opinions as to who you would start in your flex this week if these were your four options...

- Justin Blackmon vs OAK - Said to be havily targeted, freak of nature, doodoo QB, playing vs attrocious secondary
- Pierre Thomas vs TB - Saints main ball carrier, but facing #3 rushing D, big numbers might only come in Saints jump out ahead early
- Nate Burelson vs CHI - Stafford's clear #2 so far, decent RZ targets, horrible YAC, facing solid secondary, shooting imaginary birds after TD's
- Andrew Hawkins vs PIT - #2 in cinncy, MiniMega will be doubled (like that matters), avg 55ypg, 9.2YAC, too fast for most to cover in slot.

Not the sexiest of options, but gotta roll with one of them uness I toss mark imgram in (VOMITTTTTT).
So any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Leave a link and ill try to hepl ya'll out as well.
SKINNY
Skinny
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Starting FLEX: Blackmon, PT Cruiser, Burelson, Hawkins W

Postby Devil Doc » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Skinny wrote:Interested to hear some opinions as to who you would start in your flex this week if these were your four options...

- Justin Blackmon vs OAK - Said to be havily targeted, freak of nature, doodoo QB, playing vs attrocious secondary
- Pierre Thomas vs TB - Saints main ball carrier, but facing #3 rushing D, big numbers might only come in Saints jump out ahead early
- Nate Burelson vs CHI - Stafford's clear #2 so far, decent RZ targets, horrible YAC, facing solid secondary, shooting imaginary birds after TD's
- Andrew Hawkins vs PIT - #2 in cinncy, MiniMega will be doubled (like that matters), avg 55ypg, 9.2YAC, too fast for most to cover in slot.

Not the sexiest of options, but gotta roll with one of them uness I toss mark imgram in (VOMITTTTTT).
So any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Leave a link and ill try to hepl ya'll out as well.
SKINNY

No way I play Thomas this week, if any RB in NO has any sort of game, it will probably be Sproles.

Jags are avg. 13 points/game, and even with Oaklands horrible pass D, I think they will be lucky to get that much.

I like Hawkins, but I don't like Hawkins against PIT defense.

I'd honestly go with Burleson, double coverage on Megatron all day, leaves Burleson open for scraps. To me he's the better match up over all those choices.
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 100)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RedBirdChica » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:12 pm

It's close between Hawkins and Burelson, but my gut is telling me to go with the fella from Cincy.

I think that the Bear's D will take away the deep and crossing routes and force Stafford to either throw into coverage or dump it off to Leshoure or Pettigrew or everyone's favorite receiver, the name i'm often screaming at the television - 'who the hell is that?! he threw to who??? fml'

Pittsburgh's secondary doesn't scare me that much and Dalton should be able to handle their pass rush. AJ will get his looks and Hawkin's will pick up the rest. Other than Gresham, they don't have as many other options.

take a look at mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=526698
RedBirdChica
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 44)

Postby Skinny » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 am

Any other opinions before I set my lineup??
Skinny
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fish228 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:08 am

Thomas always go wit the back TB is garbage that will get exposed today

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=95838
fish228
Water Boy
Water Boy