Fjax vs. Felix vs Cobb -.5 PPR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Fjax vs. Felix vs Cobb -.5 PPR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fjax vs. Felix vs Cobb -.5 PPR

Postby hedlundsarmy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Fred Jackson will be guaranteed his 2 drive rotational split - Tennessee is Terrible - I feel that they still may favor Jackson to Spiller, especially if he looks good off the bat.

Felix Jones will supposedly be taking a majority of the carries - Carolina is as bad as Tennessee - However, I feel that he will be more likely to split carries with Tanner and the other back up - He is not a starting runningback, I see them deviating from plans on a whim.

Randall Cobb seems to be set for a big game - With Cortland locking up Nelson, and Jenkins most likely honing in on Jones, I could see him going off - this is mostly gut feeling though - Additionally, I have Nelson starting for me, so starting Cobb could be some sort of insurance for me, if nelson isnt getting the looks, Cobb may go off, but they nalso both have the potential to shit the bed. I would like insightful opinion on this matter
hedlundsarmy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fjax vs. Felix vs Cobb -.5 PPR

Postby 11stever11 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Fred Jackson based on the league being .5 PPR and his match-up.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench