Drop Rivers, Pick up RB? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Drop Rivers, Pick up RB? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drop Rivers, Pick up RB? WHIR

Postby HoneyNutIchiros11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:02 am

I'm on a 4 game winning streak right now and have rivalry week this week against a friend (commish made this rivalry week specifically because in every fantasy sport its always the two of us in the finals and I come up on top lol) so part of me wants to pound him in the ground and take 1st place in the league with a few easy matchups coming up, but I have a bit of a situation this week with my RBs and don't think it would be worth it to mess up my team potentially...

League info: basically the same as standard leagues scoring-wise... QB,3xWR,2xRB,TE,K,DEF,3xD,S,3xBench,1 IR spot
My team:
QB-Rodgers
WR-V. Jackson
WR-James Jones
WR-Maclin
RB-DeMarco Murray
RB-MJD
TE-Vernon Davis
BN-Philip Rivers
BN-Fred Jackson
BN-Brandon Lloyd
K-Barth
DEF-Patriots
D-Patrick Willis
D-Derrick Johnson
D-Jerod Mayo
S-Tyvon Branch

So since Murray might still be out, and MJD is for sure out, and Fred Jackson is on a bye week... Do I make some moves for RB? I think Rivers is worth a drop for an RB (I'm thinking Jennings), and also I've made an offer to the last place team for his Chris Johnson and Titus Young for my Fred Jackson and Brandon Lloyd, where I'd be dropping Titus Young for a better WR or an RB again (maybe Mikel LeShoure). Getting two RBs that are expected to get full playing time will probably give me the edge in the matchup for this week.

What do you think? Go for the win this week and or stick with what I got?

Post your links and I'll give you my opinions too :)
HoneyNutIchiros11
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions