MJD Owner, How much should I bid on Jennings? WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

MJD Owner, How much should I bid on Jennings? WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

MJD Owner, How much should I bid on Jennings? WHIR!

Postby AxCam24 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 pm

The extent of MJD's injury is very unclear. Anyone have an idea on how much I should bid on Jennings, when you're given 1,000 for the year.

My RB's are:
Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Williams, Ronnie Hillman, Jonathan Dwyer, and David Wilson along with MJD.

How much should I bid 776/1,000 remaining?

It's a 12 team league, non PPR, 2 RB's and a flex.

Thanks!
AxCam24
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: MJD Owner, How much should I bid on Jennings? WHIR!

Postby Quackman » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Think it really depends on the league. Make sure you look at totals people have left. Are the teams with more money than you tightwads? I have one league that im throwing my whole budget simply bc i know i wont get him if i dont. If you think you can get him for less than your whole budget then go less. If there are a bunch of people with more money than you, i dont think your chances are good.

I mean Jennings has some talent, There arent alot of backups that have jennings upside in my opinion. If there is a time to blow your budget this would be it in my opinion.

The only caveat is the extent of MJD injury. I can wait another day to see if anything new comes up before i enter bids. I mean if MJD is out 2 weeks i dont think its worth your whole budget but the comments so far seemed to make it sound a little more serious. Good luck.
Quackman
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby donkquixote » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks for mine. I think this is likely to be your most important pickup for the rest of the season and I would bid as much as it takes for you to be like 90-95% sure you'll get him. It's hard to say what that is but I would bid about as much as people bid for the other big pickups this year, maybe more since it's getting later in the season.
donkquixote
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)

Postby AxCam24 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 pm

WHIR!! Bump

Sprained Foot, multiple weeks, does that change anything, how long is multiple? 2-3?
AxCam24
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions