Need D/ST for bye week fill-in ***WHIR*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Need D/ST for bye week fill-in ***WHIR***

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need D/ST for bye week fill-in ***WHIR***

Postby goodwidp » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:40 pm

SO I have the Texans DEF on a bye, so I need to grab someone to fill in for them. Not a ton of good choices, but some of them could be viable 1 week plug and play options. Please choose one from the list below and leave a link for WHIR. Thanks very much.

Available D/ST (Standard scoring):

Jets (vs MIA), Cleveland (vs SD), San Diego (@CLE), Miami (@NYJ), Oakland (@ KC), Detroit (vs SEA)

There's a few more available, but I think those are the best options. Thanks again.
goodwidp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 27)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need D/ST for bye week fill-in ***WHIR***

Postby archie814 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 pm

I like MIA. They've been a pretty decent Defense and they play a Jets team that is just lost in space. Plus, they have some other good match ups the next few weeks as well if you plan on keeping another Def around in case HOU plays a tough offense.

If you are looking for a one week only defense, I'd probably look at Oakland as well. KC is starting Quinn, enough said.
archie814
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby donkquixote » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:27 pm

archie814 wrote:I like MIA. They've been a pretty decent Defense and they play a Jets team that is just lost in space. Plus, they have some other good match ups the next few weeks as well if you plan on keeping another Def around in case HOU plays a tough offense.

If you are looking for a one week only defense, I'd probably look at Oakland as well. KC is starting Quinn, enough said.

I agree with the above. I would probably try Oakland as a fill-in because who knows what Brady Quinn might do out there. It's worth the gamble.

viewtopic.php?t=527272
donkquixote
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)

Postby shredfest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:44 pm

I'd go with Oakland against KC starting Quinn.

Help?

viewtopic.php?t=527303
shredfest
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench