In desperate need of an RB with a strong batch WRs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

In desperate need of an RB with a strong batch WRs

Moderator: Football Moderators

In desperate need of an RB with a strong batch WRs

Postby allomorph » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey all, I'm currently 3-4 in a 10 person Yahoo standard scoring league. I've been on the hunt for an RB, but to no avail thus far. Best offer I have received is Reggie Bush and Kyle Rudolph for Percy Harvin, which I think would be a bit low for Harvin. I'm just interested in seeing if anybody thinks there's a player to two I could spare in order to get an decent to good RB.

Roster is below. Thanks.

QB
- Eli Manning
- Jay Cutler

RB
- Vick Ballard
- Donald Brown
- Michael Bush
- Demarco Murray

WR
- Percy Harvin
- Marques Colston
- Jeremy Maclin
- Malcom Floyd
- Anquan Boldin

TE
- Heath Miller
allomorph
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: In desperate need of an RB with a strong batch WRs

Postby gregtucker87 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Id look at the other owners rosters and see who is weak at WR and check out there RB's. With your roster I think you will have give up Harvin for a good RB1. Some of the RB's I would target are Gore,Charles, Lynch, Richardson, Morris, McCoy. Some might reject the offer but its always worth a shot. BTW who was your 1st and 2nd pick, because I dont really see and top 2 drath picks on your a roster for a 10 man league.
10Man Standard Scoring
QB-MATT RYAN
RB-ADRIAN PETERSON, Fred Jackson, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ahmad Bradshaw
WR-CALVIN JOHNSON, MIKE WALLACE, Roddy White, Denarius Moore
TE-VERNON DAVIS, Owen Daniels
K-Shayne Graham
DEF-HOU
gregtucker87
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic

Postby allomorph » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:46 pm

My first pick was Forte but I had to trade him off to acquire Manning, Ballard, and Donald Brown. We have a special set of rules for our league, and while this was not ideal, but it put me in a better position to make some additional moves.
allomorph

Postby the prize fighter » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 pm

gregtucker87 wrote:Id look at the other owners rosters and see who is weak at WR and check out there RB's. With your roster I think you will have give up Harvin for a good RB1. Some of the RB's I would target are Gore,Charles, Lynch, Richardson, Morris, McCoy. Some might reject the offer but its always worth a shot. BTW who was your 1st and 2nd pick, because I dont really see and top 2 drath picks on your a roster for a 10 man league.

i was thinking the same thing about who his 1st and second round draft pick was lol...

Anyways i'd definitely put percy and maybe one of your running back for mccoy. I'd go with a running back that underacheiving like mcfadden or mccoy just to start off. but you are definitely going to have to make a move
This sig was made by the brilliant soty, Thanks
the prize fighter
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby allomorph » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm going for McCoy. Guy has Jamaal Charles, with MJD and Ben Tate on his bench. It looks like I'll sacrifice Ballard, as Brown will likely be back next week.
allomorph

Postby ShaneDav122 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:48 pm

I dunno if you've already done it but I would trade Harvin for Morris straight up if the person is willing to part with him

help me? viewtopic.php?t=527340
ShaneDav122
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby allomorph » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 pm

I would, but the guy with Alfred Morris is unlikely to give him up. His backup RBs are Felix Jones and Law firm. My move for McCoy was denied, so it's back to the drawing board for me. I just got offered Doug Martin straight up for Percy, but I'd rather take Reggie Bush and Rudolph or Torrey Smith for Harvin.
allomorph

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions