McCoy for Johnson + More - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

McCoy for Johnson + More

Moderator: Football Moderators

McCoy for Johnson + More

Postby Seibs » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Hey guys, just in need of a little bit of help with a trade here. I've been thinking it over for the afternoon but I just want to make sure I'm thinking straight and hopefully getting the most out of this one that I can. I'm in a 10 team 2 QB League (not fully, but QB's can start at Flex) with standard scoring (TD's worth 6, 1 point every 10 yards). However we also have bonuses for long plays and good games, 2 points for a 40+ yard play and 15 points for over 200 yards receivng/rushing. Anyways, here's what was proposed to me earlier on:

- Give: LeSean McCoy and Eric Decker
- Receive: Darren McFadden and Calvin Johnson

- My Relevant Players: For RB's I have McCoy, Peterson and Vick Ballard. For WR's I have Decker, Bowe, Jennings and Moore.
- His Relevant Players: For RB's he has McFadden, Lynch, Spiller and Brown. For WR's he has Nelson, Wallace and Johnson.

I originally counter-offered Jennings and Bowe in place of Decker and he almost accepted that one, but quickly realized his mistake and took it back. Anyways, I'm thinking I might do this trade, is there anything I'm missing?
Seibs
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: McCoy for Johnson + More

Postby the prize fighter » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:58 pm

if this was a year ago i'd say HELL YES! I'm not quite should you should do this I think the eagles will start running the ball more and mccoy wil become his usual "juggernaut" status. darren Mcfadden is just running behind a terrible line. they are normally losing so they are throwing at end of games, Plus i like calvin and that would be the only reason i'd consider taking this trade hasn't performed as well as he should. I like your team the way it is. i'd standfast. Hope i helped

Please help me?
viewtopic.php?t=527314
This sig was made by the brilliant soty, Thanks
the prize fighter
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Seibs » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Thanks for the response, yeah that's kind of my line of thinking as well. It's just I'm so depleted at WR and this would give me solid number 1's in both RB and WR while still maintaining a great second RB. I'm thinking there might be some changes in Oakland as well too though, hopefully McFadden will adjust to the new system and start performing. But yeah, it's kind of a toss up right now.
Seibs
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 22)

Postby drew1265 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:18 pm

I'd pass McCoy is going to have some big games in the 2nd half and decker has a nice schedule coming up. Calvin just hasn't been right and neither has DMV. Pass.

Help me: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=527364
I live for fantasy football!!!!
drew1265
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)

Postby ShaneDav122 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm not a big fan of Detroit's schedule coming up and who knows with RunDMC, I'd stay with what you got

Help mine?

viewtopic.php?t=527340
ShaneDav122
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions