RB WR and Flex help please WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB WR and Flex help please WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB WR and Flex help please WHIR

Postby tindo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm

10 team ppr leauge I need 2RB 2WR and 1 Flex (RB/WR)

RB's- Alex Green, Michael Turner, Alfred Morris, Felix Jones, Rashad Jennings
WR's- Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, James Jones, Lance Moore, DeSean Jackson

Really stumpped please help me out
tindo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB WR and Flex help please WHIR

Postby VeganPhilosopher » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Lots of good options here, so you will have to leave some good players on the bench. Its funny to me you seem to have every hot waiver wire running back from this season on your roster. Are the other guys in your league making any waiver claims at all?

I like Alex Green's cupcake match-up against the Jags this week, and I am in fact playing him in my league with my starter on a bye week, but Green Bay has not shown enough of a commitment to the running game to make me feel comfortable with him over legit options like you have.

Jennings should be money with MJD hurt, but I still would not want to use him over a more proven option.

I like Felix Jones, but again not enough to start him over your other options.

I'm sticking with AlMo for sure, as both he and Washington's ground game have been very good.

I also like Turner coming off the bye week and having a decently productive season.

Given that, I'm going Almo and Turner at RB here. If you want to roll the dice on one of your other RBs, sub them in for Turner. No way I would bench AlMo given what he has done up to this point.

WR I think is a bit easier. Fitz and Jackson are obviously your best options, as both are clearly the best weapon on their respective teams. Your other WRs are good too, but much less sure to get the looks than those two.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Here's mine: viewtopic.php?t=527243
QB: R Griffin III, A Luck
RB: A Foster, F Gore, T Richardson, K Hunter, M Hardesty, A Green
WR: V Cruz, M Austin, P Garcon, S Moss, B Hartline
TE: J Witten
K: Matt Bryant
D: ATL.
VeganPhilosopher
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic