Who to bench?! DMC or Reggie Bush? WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Who to bench?! DMC or Reggie Bush? WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who to bench?! DMC or Reggie Bush? WHIR!

Postby Twlong223 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm

I've got McCoy and Mathews starting for sure. The question is who do I flex, DMC or bush? DMC has a great matchup, but he just can't get things going with that god awful zone blocking scheme the raiders have. Do I gamble on him again or bench his ass and let bush carry the rock?
Twlong223
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 26)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who to bench?! DMC or Reggie Bush? WHIR!

Postby prophecy135 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Twlong223 wrote:I've got McCoy and Mathews starting for sure. The question is who do I flex, DMC or bush? DMC has a great matchup, but he just can't get things going with that god awful zone blocking scheme the raiders have. Do I gamble on him again or bench his ass and let bush carry the rock?

I think DMC is the better talent, and the match up isnt scary. Bush should be heavily involved again and had a week to get healthy. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with either play, I would probably lean towards DMC as I think he's due for a big game and KC isnt great against the run, and they arent going to go up on the Raiders and make them abandon the run. It's tough and I could argue both sides, I dont own Bush anywhere and do have DMC so my opinion might be slightly skewed.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=527396
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Re: Who to bench?! DMC or Reggie Bush? WHIR!

Postby bassackwards » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 pm

I wish I had those problems!!! Just sitting here thinking about this I have changed my mind a couple times but I really think you have to play DMC but the good news is no matter what you decide it will most likely work out fine.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=527398
bassackwards
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 89)

Return to Who to Start/Bench