Stafford/Spiller/Garcon for E.Manning/J.Stew/Bowe WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Stafford/Spiller/Garcon for E.Manning/J.Stew/Bowe WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Stafford/Spiller/Garcon for E.Manning/J.Stew/Bowe WHIR

Postby chowder » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 am

10 team non ppr and trying to upgrade WRs in 3 WR league. I tried BJGE/Rudolph for his Nicks as he needed a TE, but he must not want Rudolph. He countered with this:

My Stafford/Spiller/Garcon for his E.Manning/J.Stew/Bowe

I'm not very excited about Bowe's chances unless he is traded but he is good in garbage time and Stewart's value is up in the air on a team that loses but allegedly he's finally going to get his shot. I'm not sure I want to accept this trade. Would you take the deal as is? Or if he swapped Bowe for Nicks or Fitz? Or should I try BJGE instead of Spiller and keep his players the same? At this point Eli has better stats than Stafford. Here are the teams - please let me know what you think.

My team:
Stafford
CJ/Jennings (TRich/Spiller/law firm)
White/S.Smith/Gordon (Washington/Garcon)
Witten (Rudolph)
Tynes
IR: D.Brown

Other team:
E.Manning
Mathews/Green (Stewart/Mendy/Leshoure/Richardson)
Fitz/Nicks/Bowe (M.Williams/T.Young)
Keller
IR: Murray
chowder
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Stafford/Spiller/Garcon for E.Manning/J.Stew/Bowe WHIR

Postby Thrasy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 pm

I wouldn't do the deal as it is proposed to you. Spiller is too much to give up in that case. I would like the trade if you could sub BJGE instead of Spiller.

I would definitely make the trade if it was Fitz instead of Bowe, and probably even Nicks.
Thrasy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby microwavable » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 pm

I don't like this deal for you. I've just been burned one too many times by Carolina RBs. I'm also not a big fan of anyone Brady Quinn is throwing to.

I'd say if either one of those players were swapped out, I'd do the deal. Maybe see if he'll switch Stewart for Leshore or if he'll switch Bowe for Nicks.
microwavable
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Game » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:20 pm

I like the trade for you. Eli is better than Stafford and has a ton of weapons to throw the ball too. If Carolina changed their run scheme and Stewart becomes the feature back like reported his value is going to sky rocket. I like Spiller but unless Fjax goes down again he's going to be inconsistent. Bowe does have a terrible qb situation but at least he's playing. Garcon maybe done for the year.
Game
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions